Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

Christmas Is Coming !!!

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Kepeli 
#1 ·
Good Morning Roc Members....I Just Finished Looking At Our Numbers In The Christmas Charity Drive,and We Look Sick.... I Mean Dead...Flatline !!!! As Of Right Now We Are 6600+ Strong And Growing !!! Please Go To The Christmas Thread And Donate For The Children !!! I Know We All Enjoy It Here. We've All Made New Friends.we've All Learned So Much About Fixing Or Making Modifications To Our Ridgelines.there Is No Price To Put On The Value Of This Great Club We're In !!! Think About All The Work That Is Being Done For Our Very Existence Here. Lets All Show Our Thanks By Giving A Little Something Back.contact Ladyridge,or Again Go To The Christmas Drive Thread At The Forum And Make Your Donations Now. Proud To Be A Roc Member,lets All Be Accountable.Happy Holidays !!! :)

#2 ·
JerseyRidge said:
Good Morning Roc Members....I Just Finished Looking At Our Numbers In The Christmas Charity Drive,and We Look Sick.... I Mean Dead...Flatline !!!! As Of Right Now We Are 6600+ Strong And Growing !!! Please Go To The Christmas Thread And Donate For The Children !!! I Know We All Enjoy It Here. We've All Made New Friends.we've All Learned So Much About Fixing Or Making Modifications To Our Ridgelines.there Is No Price To Put On The Value Of This Great Club We're In !!! Think About All The Work That Is Being Done For Our Very Existence Here. Lets All Show Our Thanks By Giving A Little Something Back.contact Ladyridge,or Again Go To The Christmas Drive Thread At The Forum And Make Your Donations Now. Proud To Be A Roc Member,lets All Be Accountable.Happy Holidays !!! :)
bump......

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.