Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

The Ridgeline are coming, The Ridgelines are coming!

2K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Steve Smith 
#1 ·
I can't believe that I've been in the right place @ the right time for three days in a row. Made eye contact with another steel blue Ridge owner(& passenger) today. I crossed right in front of them as I proceeded through a small intersection near my home. I slowed down quite a bit so they could get a good look at my Ridge, then gave them the thumbs up sign. They both got big:D and both waved. Last night I was briefly in back of a green Ridge as he pulled into a gas station, and the night before I was in back of a white one as they turned into a restaurant. What are the odds? :eek: :) Love it!

#3 ·
I have seen a least three different silvers and recently a blue in my small town. Still is exciting every time! :D I even called my husband after I had chased what I thought was a RL down the highway (it was). :rolleyes:

#4 ·
I actually came across a red Ridge as he was leaving the parking lot of my local K Mart. I semi raced my Ridge to meet up with his before he left the parking lot, but he avoided me even when I was right next to him and laying on the horn! :confused: Geez. I guess he didn't realize I too was in a Ridge, or maybe he was affraid I was trying to do something crazy. Never did see him again. It was an RT in red too(quite a rare one indeed).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.