Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

2014 SE model

7K views 41 replies 13 participants last post by  MaDoGreg 
#1 ·
Looks like finally they have build date of first ones Dec 31st mid January deliver to dealers. Looks like their will be a 2016 model coming out October of 2015. That's good news!! We will see if they hold true to that statement!! I will wait on the SE model and see what I think. Looks like the wheels will be a little different and the door handles and mirror will be color coated and it will just get the black mess grill and tail lights in black trim like the sport. So some differences..

#3 ·
That is what the dealer said was what rumor from Honda was for the 2016 model. They were actually hoping it would be out in March of next year as a 2016 model but was told probably October. Guess we will all see. I will believe it when we all see an actual unit at one of the shows....

#8 ·
SE's are all over the place in the Pacific Northwest. The most I have seen on one lot is 4.

#9 ·
I've been driving a 2014 SE for the past 10 days, have yet to see another one. We just took a 2,000 mile trip to Chicagoland from North Louisiana, got to use the AWD too.

#11 ·
Be nice if I knew how to post pics. Later, I hope. I'm going to get my black side steps and rear mud guards installed tomorrow.

#17 ·
No excuses now - LOL

#12 · (Edited)
1. Click post reply in the upper left corner of the thread... NOT quick reply at the bottom of the thread

2. Click on paperclip on the top row of buttons

3. Select your photo

4. Submit reply, and your pic will magically appear

#13 ·
Step number one

Attachments

#14 ·
Step number two

Attachments

#15 ·
Step number 3

Attachments

#16 ·
Step number four

Attachments

#18 ·
Tutorial

Ouch

A tutorial is a method of transferring knowledge and may be used as a part of a learning process. More interactive and specific than a book or a lecture; a tutorial seeks to teach by example and supply the information to complete a certain task.

Now I know why I did not go to parochial schools.

#19 ·
So many comments... Just holding my thoughts...

#20 ·
Duh, I can't seem to post pics with my iPad or iPhone.
You are dealing with a Northeast Louisiana *******.

#24 ·
I definitely bought one. I am missing about $40,000. I just got home with my black step rails (running boards if you live in Arkansas), rear mud guards, and overpriced Honda all weather mats.

#30 · (Edited)
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Pickup truck Honda ridgeline
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Pickup truck Honda ridgeline

Something's not right. I'm not able to upload these pictures according to your directions. As a step#5, I had to keep clicking on the paper clip.
Sorry, I'm out of here.

#32 · (Edited)
Woo hoo Pictures of an SE in LA (Louisiana)

View attachment 127233 View attachment 127233

Something's not right. I'm not able to upload these pictures according to your directions. As a step#5, I had to keep clicking on the paper clip.
Sorry, I'm out of here.
Here are a few more of your truck the NSA sent me the pictures.:act039:

Just watch ebritt he will have this thing all modded.;act028:

Wow, 450 posts and only 435 have been smart a$$ and snarky.

Attachments

#33 ·
Thanks again, even though my iPhone pics leave a lot to be desired.
I wanted white, but took the first SE I found, decided silver looked good with all of the black accents. That Alabaster Silver is loaded with pearlescent or metalflake or whatever it is. It looks strange in certain light, almost a hammered metal look, probably not easy to match or blend. I hope I never have to find out.
I should take some pics in front of the Duck Commander building.

#35 ·
Just got the 'We would like to reward you' letter from my Honda Dealer saying I am one of the select few that qualify for an upgrade into a 2014 model.
So it got me wondering how much it would cost me to upgrade my 2011 RTS with 50,000 miles to a spanking new 2014 SE?

#36 ·
I'd guess $16k-$18k plus tax and anything else they can find to charge you with, like DOC fees, etc.

#41 ·
I forgot to brag on my Ridgeline's seats. I drove my new SE 900 miles on Jan. 3 from Chicagoland to North Louisiana, 17 hours and I arrived without a bachache. We have been making this trip for years and this is the only vehicle that I have been able to do this in that did not kill my back.

#42 ·
Good to know !! - not that I've ever had a problem with my seats, but to keep the comparison fair, remember to revisit this thread and report back next year after the seats have lost their "as new" firmness.

:act030:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.