The Official Fiscal Cliff-Jumping Thread - Page 3 - Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 30 (permalink) Old 01-02-2013, 11:01 AM
ROC Rank: Comma Club HOF 10,000+

Model: RTL
Model Year: 2013
Color: Dark Cherry Pearl
Re: The Official Fiscal Cliff-Jumping Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by manida View Post
driving impaired is driving impaired. Whats wrong with you? Seriously.

If I had to choose (which I dont) which substance I'd rather have another driver impaired on, it most certainly wouldnt be booze. Not even close.

I think this is a topic that your generation has pretty much ZERO CLUE about, especially since youre comparing it to alcohol, which is absurd. Pot is a completely safer alternative to alcohol. Fact.
You are arguing with yourself; "driving impaired is driving impaired"!! "Pot is completely safer than alcohol"!! Let me tell you my friend, I am not riding with anyone impaired, regardless what they are rinking or smoking.

25 Year Honda Owner
ďThe politically correct crowd is tolerant of all viewpoints, except those they disagree with." Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 30 (permalink) Old 01-02-2013, 11:11 AM
ROC Rank: Senior

Model: *Former Ridgeline Owner
Model Year: 2006
Color: Billet Silver / Gray
So much bugs me including the fact they just gave themselves a raise.what a boehnerheaded move.

Last edited by Rockwood; 01-02-2013 at 11:14 AM.
post #23 of 30 (permalink) Old 01-02-2013, 11:43 AM
ROC Rank: 6k Comma Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockwood View Post
So much bugs me including the fact they just gave themselves a raise.what a boehnerheaded move.
Ah what the hell...they are rasing our taxes AND increasing the national debt by another $4 Trillion dollars...they'are already giving the US taxpayers a huge shot in the shorts...why not give themselves a raise?!?

Holy crap...!!!!

Golf and Sex - Two things you don't have to be good at to enjoy.

RTL w/Nav and Sunroof, Running boards, Bug deflector, Leer Cap, OEM Hitch, Auto-Dimming Rear View Mirror, Weathertech Floor Mats, OEM Fogs w/Painted Bezels, OEM Side Door Protectors, '10 Pilot Touring Wheels, Kumho Road Venture KL61 Tires (New 05/14), new Monroe OE Spectrum Struts (New 05/13), RTX/Accessory Grill, Raybestos Professional Grade Rotors/Akebono pads (New 06/15), and Figs Hood Prop Kit.
post #24 of 30 (permalink) Old 01-02-2013, 07:21 PM
ROC Rank: 1k Comma Club

Model: RTX
Model Year: 2007
Color: Alabaster Silver Metallic

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdepuydt View Post
Ah what the hell...they are rasing our taxes AND increasing the national debt by another $4 Trillion dollars...they'are already giving the US taxpayers a huge shot in the shorts...why not give themselves a raise?!?

Holy crap...!!!!

They did.
Two days before the cliff Obama singed an executive order giving every one in congress a pay raise.

You know things are bad when both the left AND the right agree spending is out of control.

Kevin
"Live your life for a change"

ASE master collision repair certified.
I-CAR Platinum structural certified.
post #25 of 30 (permalink) Old 01-03-2013, 04:01 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
I dont smoke anything, but if I did it wouldnt be tobacco. That stuff kills.

The two drugs that have killed more human beings than any other in all of history are both legal and regulated.

Pot hasnt killed anyone, ever. Ever.

Common sense, how does it work?

EDIT: this discussion is for another thread
You are correct about alcohol and traditional tobacco. You are also correct about the discussion is for another thread. You are completely wrong about marijuana. Please do a little more research about mood altering drugs and their effects on the human body (Both short and long term).

I now see the point of your last question. Must be frustrating to be unable to grasp the answer to it.

2006 Ridgeline RTL, Silver with roofrack.
2000 Accord V6 EX, White no roofrack.
post #26 of 30 (permalink) Old 01-03-2013, 07:45 AM
ROC Rank: Senior

Model: RT
Model Year: 2009
Color: Dark Cherry Pearl

While I am in no way in favor of legalizing anything, the tax revenue that Washington and Colorado (? I don't remember) was pretty insane if memory serves.

Complete;
Sony XAV601BT, Polk DB coaxial/sail tweets, Dynamat, V-LED Ext./Int./Dash, GE NightHawk Platinum, Plastidiped Steels/Grill, Duralast Platinum AGM, OEM Tow Harness/Rear Mud Guards, Weathertech F&R Mats/Visors/Bug Shield.
post #27 of 30 (permalink) Old 01-03-2013, 08:17 AM
ROC Rank: Junior

Color: Steel Blue / Gray

Quote:
Please do a little more research about mood altering drugs and their effects on the human body (Both short and long term).
Perhaps youre the one that needs to conduct a bit more research about marijuana. ZERO DEATHS, in both short and long term. We're talking about pot here, thats all.

Are you saying that alcohol and tobacco arent mood altering drugs? Both are deadly. Tobacco in particular is HIGHLY addictive too. But we all know that.

Last edited by manida; 01-03-2013 at 08:50 AM.
post #28 of 30 (permalink) Old 01-03-2013, 09:10 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Perhaps youre the one that needs to conduct a bit more research about marijuana. ZERO DEATHS, in both short and long term. We're talking about pot here, thats all.

Are you saying that alcohol and tobacco arent mood altering drugs? Both are deadly. Tobacco in particular is HIGHLY addictive too. But we all know that.
My medical training, my doctor, and the CDC will disagree. But hey, keep on keepin' on. Eventually, like a blind squirrel, you will eventually find something other than the obvious to be correct about.

Oh yeah, get your knee under control. That jerking is distracting. Go back and re-read my post. You might be surprised. Maybe the rose colored lenses are distorting what your are reading. Like ZERO deaths from "pot".

And thank you for providing an example for my last comment in the last exchange.

2006 Ridgeline RTL, Silver with roofrack.
2000 Accord V6 EX, White no roofrack.

Last edited by MikeT; 01-03-2013 at 09:13 AM.
post #29 of 30 (permalink) Old 01-03-2013, 09:13 AM
ROC Rank: Junior

Color: Steel Blue / Gray

youre hilarious.

With all that training, you must know what the lethal dose (LD50) is for pot. Please, I really wanna know.

Last edited by manida; 01-03-2013 at 09:24 AM.
post #30 of 30 (permalink) Old 01-03-2013, 12:32 PM
B43
Banned

Model: RTS
Color: Billet Silver Metallic

Great thread! I think we should have a few more just like it! All the same players, too!

The next thread can be called "Raising the debt ceiling. Oh, the tragedy!"

Another thread can be dedicated to pot experts, but reserved only for those with "medical training." (LOL)

Let's just see how many insult-laden, snide remarks and cut-downs we can put together in that little trilogy.

I'm in! And I can see Moderator Mike is also in with me! Yippeee!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums > ROC Member Central > The Ridge - Off-Topic Discussions

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode