New '06 Ridgline owner! - Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-20-2011, 07:38 AM Thread Starter
ROC Rank: Sophomore

Model: RTS
Model Year: 2006
Color: Billet Silver Metallic
New '06 Ridgline owner!

Just wanted to say hey to everyone, and introduce myself. I recently just purchased a used 2006 Ridgeline RTS and so far am loving it. I am a professional window tinter, so of course the windows, headlights, and taillights are all tinted. Lift, tires, and all that good stuff are going to be coming whenever i get the cash. If you live in the Maryland Area and need window tinting, shoot me an email
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-20-2011, 07:42 AM
ROC Rank: 1k Comma Club

Model: RTL
Model Year: 2009
Color: Bali Blue Pearl
Smile Re: New '06 Ridgline owner!

WELCOME tintpro to the ROC !
Make sure you order a window decal, hat and shirt.
Check out all the neat forms and helpful information here.
I loved my 06 and miss it esspecailly when adjusting the cabin temp. in my 09.
Enjoy the ride and see you around.

2006 & 09 RTL w/o Nav. Motto: "Be not drunk with wine." EPH5:18 As I spent 10years in a BATU.
RETIRED March 2011
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-20-2011, 10:37 AM
ROC Rank: Junior

Model: RT
Model Year: 2011
Color: White / Beige
Re: New '06 Ridgline owner!

Welcome to the ROC ! I've been thinking about tinting my windows, too bad your on the wrong side of the country.
post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-20-2011, 11:20 AM
ROC Rank: Senior

Color: Polished Metal Metallic

Congratulations on your new ride and welcome to ROC. Would love to see pictures of your modding activity.

Bob_______________
Weathertech Digital Floor Mats (Black), TomTom 730T GPS, BakFlip F1 Tonneau cover, ProClip GPS Mount, OEM Wheel Locks, OEM Rear Mud Flaps, Prodigy P2 Brake Controller, OEM Running Boards, ROC & Chapter Decal, AVS Window Visors and Bug Shield
Coming Soon: Bed Extender and Under-seat Storage
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-20-2011, 05:44 PM
ROC Rank: Freshman

Model Year: 2008
Color: Steel Blue Metallic

I would certainly like to see pics of your tinted headlights and taillights. Is that street legal? Sounds like it would make for a nice look if done right.

"You may be a redneck if . . . you have spent more on your pickup truck than on your education."
Jeff Foxworthy
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-20-2011, 06:06 PM
ROC Rank: 4k Comma Club

Color: Bali Blue Pearl

Welcome to the club... Can't wait to see the pics.

aka Ron
U.S. Army (retired) , ASE Certified: Master automotive, Master Med/Heavy truck, Master School bus

AVS ventvisors, ROC decal, scratch and dents in the tailgate.

post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-20-2011, 07:23 PM Thread Starter

Thanks guys, and I will deff. prolly order a shirt, but I can make my own decals, we do that at my job as well Tinted headlights and taillights laws vary by state, as do window tinting laws, but seeing as I do it for a living, if i get pulled over, i'll take it off and just put it back on, but they're not too strict up here, and it helps when you tint alot of cops personal cars lol, so they tend to let me slide more than the average joe. Here's some pics of the ride:

15% tint all around:

One done, one not:

Both done:

Both taillight's done, our website added, and Honda lettering taken off left side of tailgate:

3rd brakelight done:

40% tinted entire windshield:

post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-20-2011, 08:29 PM
ROC Rank: Freshman

Model Year: 2008
Color: Steel Blue Metallic

I like the headlight tinting...Would definitely look nice on my Steel Blue Metallic RL! Is that 15% tinit on the head/taillights as well?

Nice job!

"You may be a redneck if . . . you have spent more on your pickup truck than on your education."
Jeff Foxworthy
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-20-2011, 08:52 PM
ROC Rank: Junior

Model: RT
Color: White / Beige

Wow, that's some tinting alrighty, but I thought having the drivers side window "legally" can't be tinted ? Let alone the front windshield ? Looks nice though !
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-20-2011, 09:50 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by NVWoody View Post
Wow, that's some tinting alrighty, but I thought having the drivers side window "legally" can't be tinted ? Let alone the front windshield ? Looks nice though !
Every state vary's as far as the law goes, I think it sad your from CA... In your state, yes legally the front 2 windows can't be tinted, in MD the law is 35% on the front 2 of trucks, and whatever behind driver. And yes legally in Every state, your not allowed to tint the windshield at all, but like I said I do it for a living, so if i get in trouble it's no problem for me to take it off and just redo it a couple days later. lol

@ ACMitch it would deff. look awesome on your color! And it doesn't effect the brightness, or color of the lights at all, believe it or not. IDK if you could do it, but if there was some way to ship me your headlights, i'd be more than happy to do them for you That goes for everyone else as well! And it's about a 20% tint on the tails, and just a light shade of blue on the heads, different type of film than on the windows though.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums > ROC Member Central > Greetings & Introductions

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode