whosyerdaddy ridge - Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-12-2006, 12:02 PM Thread Starter
ROC Rank: Freshman

Model: RTS
Model Year: 2006
Color: Billet Silver / Gray
whosyerdaddy ridge

good afternoon all.....whata kick butt club this is!!!...bought my ridgeline RTS in aug 05 and i'm very very happy i made such a choice. This truck exudes style and comfort and it's functionality is uncompromised..to all the nay sayers..WHOSYERDADDY NOW!!! THIS TRUCK ROCKS, MOTOR TREND SAID SO..NORTH AMERICA SAID SO....oh i'm sorry....hope i'm not out of line here...kinda got out of the context of this forum. Anyway, My name is Randy, love the club and look forward to the many benefits it's members and forums have to offer..Regards
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-12-2006, 12:07 PM
ROC Rank: Senior

Model: *Former Ridgeline Owner
Model Year: 2008
Color: Other
Re: whosyerdaddy ridge

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrontRoyalRidge
good afternoon all.....whata kick butt club this is!!!...bought my ridgeline RTS in aug 05 and i'm very very happy i made such a choice. This truck exudes style and comfort and it's functionality is uncompromised..to all the nay sayers..WHOSYERDADDY NOW!!! THIS TRUCK ROCKS, MOTOR TREND SAID SO..NORTH AMERICA SAID SO....oh i'm sorry....hope i'm not out of line here...kinda got out of the context of this forum. Anyway, My name is Randy, love the club and look forward to the many benefits it's members and forums have to offer..Regards
Randy: Welcome- it's great to hear from another resident of the beautiful Commonwealth of Virginia! For those of you unfamiliar- Front Royal is the northern gateway to the Blue Ridge Parkway and Shenandoah National Park- not the grand vistas of the great American West but mighty pretty for the East.
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-12-2006, 12:12 PM
ROC Rank: Sophomore

Model: RTL
Color: Steel Blue / Gray
Send a message via AIM to gpruchniewski Send a message via Yahoo to gpruchniewski

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrontRoyalRidge

Welcome Randy, Glad to see another VA Ridge joined in. I'm down in Stafford just south of Quantico...... See ya around...
post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-12-2006, 12:40 PM
ROC Rank: Junior

Color: Billet Silver / Gray

Welcome! I enjoy your enthusiasm.

When you buy quality, you only cry once!
I'd rather have it and not need it, than need it and not have it!

Regarding what you have just read from nevadagarth: These are just my two cents are are in no way meant to offend or represent expertise in any area. This is just my experience and/or observations and the information previously stated makes sense to me.

January 2006 Ridgeline of the Month
'06 Honda Ridgeline RTL-SR "Special Edition"
'07 Honda Odyssey Touring
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-12-2006, 01:49 PM
Hez

Model: RT
Color: Nighthawk Black / Beige

We've been called a passionate group; I see you'll fit right in!

Welcome!

2006 Ridgeline LX - black with grey interior
1999 Civic SI Coupe - RED of course
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-12-2006, 03:34 PM

Welcome aboard FrontRoyalRidge! We're glad that you found us and we are looking forward to your contributions to the ROC!
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-12-2006, 04:14 PM

Welcome and good luck with your truck. You are gonna love this forum!!! You will find everything you need to know right here!!!
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-12-2006, 05:00 PM

Hey Randy! I grew up in Front Royal -- I live in Southern California now. Enjoy the sweet ride! I'll bet yours is the first in Front Royal!

There are 10 types of people in this world... those who understand binary, and those who don't.
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-12-2006, 07:16 PM

Hey Randy,
Welcome from another front royal native and now resident of stephens city and soon to be ridgeline owner.
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-12-2006, 08:12 PM

Model: RT
Talking Re: whosyerdaddy ridge

Hi FrontRoyal!

I was starting to think no one noticed my new truck but today a man asked me how much I had paid for my truck. I thought he probably knew about the Ridgeline and it's many awards but he said he was asking because he thought it was such a good looking truck!!! So I told him that not only was it good looking but it also was super safe, fun to drive, could tow 5,000 pounds and could excellently handle all the snow we get here in Montana.

Steel Blue RT
Engine block heater
Rear Under-Seat Cargo Tray
Heatshield windshield shade
Dividers for the In-Bed Trunk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums > ROC Member Central > Greetings & Introductions

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode