Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

Saw this at Costco

2K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  Rick Walker 
#1 · (Edited)
#3 ·
I have had one for about a year now. I had posted a reply here a while back when someone was looking for alternatives to a box on top of the roof rack.
I'm very happy with mine. One thing though, when folded up you have to lay it down in the bed (if you have a bed cover) because it's too tall to stand up. That's not a big problem but something to be aware of.
I bought mine from etrailer.com and paid $250. So Costco has a great price on it.

#4 ·
I have had one for about a year now. I had posted a reply here a while back when someone was looking for alternatives to a box on top of the roof rack.
Thanks, Rick. I saw your original post on my search, but was not sure if it was the same thing as Costco. Do you have the "Cargo Bag" or just the metal frame itself? The one I saw in Costco seemed to come with both.

#5 ·
Check this one out: http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=92655

I don't buy much from Harbor Freight, especially tools, but they have a lot of variety in other items. You have to look at their items carefully for quality in construction.

This carrier is not as nice as the one from Costco (no cover etc.) but it is much cheaper and seems to be well made and is also light weight aluminum.
I have also seen one there made of steel.

Could use a tarp for cover.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.