Costco Auto Program - Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums
 5Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 24 (permalink) Old 03-14-2017, 06:18 PM Thread Starter
ROC Rank: Freshman

Costco Auto Program

I just ordered my Ridgeline Black Edition got it for $40,998 through costco auto program invoice. Estimated delivery would be this end of march.. can't wait!! The salesman trying to sale to me for $44k lol. Then, i mentioned the costco program boom!no more haggles.!! FYI.. you're welcome!
Andrew Diamond and Nervey like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 24 (permalink) Old 03-14-2017, 06:46 PM
ROC Rank: Senior

Model: BLACK
Model Year: 2017
Color: Crystal Black Pearl
Re: Costco Auto Program

Do you have have to inconveniently rummage through a bin of awkward shaped boxes to put your truck into? Sweet deal, that's the way to go. Congrats!
Sparkland, Andrew Diamond and IRL like this.

Nervey
2017 Honda Ridgeline, Black Edition
Delivery: Sept, 2016 - Serial 13,5xx
  • Self Installed: Honda Tonneau
  • Self Installed: Cast Running Boards
  • Ridgeline deep-well floor mats
  • Ceramic Pro 9H Paint Protection
-
Link: My RL Annoyances, So Far
Link: Some RL Issues I've Experienced So Far

Last edited by Nervey; 03-14-2017 at 06:49 PM.
post #3 of 24 (permalink) Old 03-14-2017, 06:54 PM
ROC Rank: Sophomore

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunscraft View Post
I just ordered my Ridgeline Black Edition got it for $40,998 through costco auto program invoice. Estimated delivery would be this end of march.. can't wait!! The salesman trying to sale to me for $44k lol. Then, i mentioned the costco program boom!no more haggles.!! FYI.. you're welcome!
Does that include the $900 destination (or whatever it's gone up to) charge? If it does, you got an awesome deal, it not, it's still decent. Up until recently, BE's were going for almost full MSRP (I got a whole $500 off back in September and thought that was great).

2017 BE
2003 BMW M5

post #4 of 24 (permalink) Old 03-14-2017, 08:56 PM Thread Starter

Yes, destination fee included
post #5 of 24 (permalink) Old 03-14-2017, 10:24 PM

Wish Costco had this program in Canada. Anyone know any other option for Canada
post #6 of 24 (permalink) Old 03-19-2017, 05:10 AM

I have costco membership for the store but how does this Costco auto program works?

Checked the Costco auto website briefly and it couldn't give me a member price until I visit a dealership.
post #7 of 24 (permalink) Old 03-19-2017, 08:31 AM

Model: RTL-E
Color: Deep Scarlet Pearl
Garage

I checked my Costco program and compared it with my USAA program and went with USAA auto buying program. If USAA member check it out before deciding.
post #8 of 24 (permalink) Old 03-20-2017, 03:07 PM

Costco program for the Ridgeline is invoice + $500 for the Black Edition and invoice+$100 for all the other RL models. That includes the destination charges.

You also get 15% off on any accessories and one 20% off coupon for a single accessory if you buy through the program.

You need to visit a "Costco-approved" dealer that you can find on their website.
post #9 of 24 (permalink) Old 03-20-2017, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoomerang View Post
Costco program for the Ridgeline is invoice + $500 for the Black Edition and invoice+$100 for all the other RL models. That includes the destination charges.

You also get 15% off on any accessories and one 20% off coupon for a single accessory if you buy through the program.

You need to visit a "Costco-approved" dealer that you can find on their website.
That feels like a pretty crazy deal to me. RTL-Es nearby are in the 43K$ range. I doubt with the most aggressive hard ball tactics that I could get it even close to 37K$, especially with how they can't keep them in stock anywhere. Am I right in understanding this? I go buy a 55$ Costco membership. Then I go on their website and have a dealer contact me. I tell them I want a White RTL-E with Fender Flares and they will give me the truck for 37,909$ + 20% off the fender flares? Is it really that simple? I wonder if a wheel or tire swap would count for either the 20% or 15% accessory deals.
post #10 of 24 (permalink) Old 03-20-2017, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by firworks View Post
That feels like a pretty crazy deal to me. RTL-Es nearby are in the 43K$ range. I doubt with the most aggressive hard ball tactics that I could get it even close to 37K$, especially with how they can't keep them in stock anywhere. Am I right in understanding this? I go buy a 55$ Costco membership. Then I go on their website and have a dealer contact me. I tell them I want a White RTL-E with Fender Flares and they will give me the truck for 37,909$ + 20% off the fender flares? Is it really that simple? I wonder if a wheel or tire swap would count for either the 20% or 15% accessory deals.
Something doesn't seem right. 3 posts up it implied USAA's car buying service had a better price than Costco (and a tad over $40k was what the USAA site displayed when I checked). Maybe the dealers via Costco are adding various other 'below the line' dealer fees to make it seem like a better deal than it is. Or maybe there are regional pricing differences.
PS you have to add the destination charge in any case.

PPS I was just looking at the installation instructions for the fender flares on the Bernardi Honda site. Looks like quite an ordeal and probably worth getting the dealer to install.

Last edited by Jupiter; 03-20-2017 at 03:50 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums > Honda Ridgeline > Shoppin' and Test Drivin'

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode