Run with it?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Another choice

Votes: 0 0.0%

Cal Roc Meet I Banner...please Vote

3K views 19 replies 9 participants last post by  psango 
#1 · (Edited)
Thanks to the artistry of her Majesty, LadyRidge, she has come up with this idea for our CAL ROC MEET I BANNER PLEASE VOTE GO OR NO... Note, it will be California Honda Ridgeline Owners Club or CAL MEET I please add your comments.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
I like it -- it looks GREAT! Excellent work, and thanks to both of you for your efforts.

My only question, though -- I thought it was an ALL California meet, not just a SoCal meet?

#7 ·
It is perfect, great job , J.C.

#8 ·
LadyRidge said:
Yes, TMac, it's a vinyl banner. Toobuku and Truckin have had me make them each one for their last meet.
Do we need one for next week? :D
I've got an ROC banner already.

The reason I asked if this would be a banner is because if you don't specify the location and/or date on it, you can re-use the same banner for all of your meets. Just a thought.

#9 ·
is there a way for the dates to be added for each meet under one banner?
like: Sept. 30 2k6 - Santa Cruz, to show where all the meet locations and dates.

#10 ·
T Mac said:
I've got an ROC banner already.

The reason I asked if this would be a banner is because if you don't specify the location and/or date on it, you can re-use the same banner for all of your meets. Just a thought.
Great Idea! For example: Santa Cruz:09/30/06, Pacific Grove:09/30/07

#11 · (Edited)
LadyRidge said:
TOTALLY my fault.
Here is the correction.

Yes, TMac, it's a vinyl banner. Toobuku and Truckin have had me make them each one for their last meet.
Do we need one for next week? :D
Hi J.C.,
I like it however I would like to see the date and location removed and the light house level with the carnavel scene, so we can use the space to add dates and locations, in smaller letters and numbers, each year we have an all Cal Meet.

#12 ·
Toobuku said:
Hi J.C.,
I like it however I would like to see the date and location removed and the light house level with the carnavel scene, so we can use the space to add dates and locations, in smaller letters and numbers, each year we have an all Cal Meet.
That's what i'm talking about.....add dates and location for each time we meet in Cali. More like a history of dates and location.:D

#15 · (Edited)
LadyRidge said:
Like this????
ABSOLUTLEY! Can you also add lines in 3 rows across and 3 colums down, with space to enter city and dates, even with the top of the ferris wheel and even at the bottom of the graphics?

#17 ·
gadgetz said:
Just a thought...

What if J.C. put strips of velcro on the banner and we can add/subtract meeting dates/locations with indvidual panels. That way if we fill it up we can take the earliest M&G off and add the new ones on. The banner will last longer. :rolleyes:
I like it! I will ask all who are attending to assist with the cost this time. Some have already agreed to help i.e. Susan, Thank You! :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.