VEGAS Ridgeliners! Anyone willing to look at one for me? - Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-07-2008, 11:01 AM Thread Starter
ROC Rank: Freshman
VEGAS Ridgeliners! Anyone willing to look at one for me?

Hey There,
I am looking at a couple Ridgleines at the same Dealership in Henderson and I would prefer if someone could physically look at them before I make my purchase.. I realize they are used and won't be in absolutely new condition but I just want a general overall idea of the shape of these vehicles before I take the plunge.. Being in Canada makes it difficult for me to look at them myself.
Thanks in Advance
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-07-2008, 05:11 PM
ROC Rank: Junior
Model: RTL
Model Year: 2006
Color: Billet Silver / Gray
Re: VEGAS Ridgeliners! Anyone willing to look at one for me?

I will be in vegas this next weekend. Is the dealership findlay honda?
If so I will be stopping by there sunday and I would be more than willing to look at the trucks. Let me know.

06 silver with
20% tint
bug guard
Diamond Edition Ablaze Grill
dvd player
step bars
2" truxx lift
and 48 sticker (jimmy johnson)
remember play hard life is short.
Sponsored Links

Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums > Honda Ridgeline Clubs and Gatherings > South by Southwest

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode