#2 ·
Re: Are you coming!

I doubt it.

Besides what are you talking about?

Now that your 5000+ you loosing your mind????:p

JK

#3 ·
Re: Are you coming!

Unfortunately I won't be able to make it to the 1st annual Ridgerun. July is a horrid month to ask for time off within my group because of all of the summer vacations requested.

I'm pretty sure that T Mac will down a cold one for me!!

#8 ·
Can you carry Gayle and I too, LadyRidge?

#11 ·
You're both already there my dear friend. :)
Thanks. I should have known that shouldn't I? :eek:

#13 ·
I can't go. Family is coming in from down south during that time frame. I got the "stink eye" from my wife when I tried to sell the idea. She tends to make the right call when it comes to priorties, and family trumped the truck. I look forward to seeing the pics from the Run.

#17 ·
Too far for us too! :( :( Kevin turned me into a full fledged RL meet fanatic with the great meet he and Mike organized in Sedona. I would love to be there to meet more of my RL family in person. I can't wait to see the pics and see all we missed out on. Have a blast, but it goes without saying that you will. :D

#18 ·
Too far for me too, I was just up to my old hometown of Pittsburgh in April and I am going to stay put and enjoy the sunshine here and batten down the hatches for hurricane season. I went to the Superbowl this year and blew my vacation time already! LOL :D GO STEELERS !!!!!

#19 ·
:( I wish i could, but have several S2000 meets in July and August. Maybe the next time. FV

#20 ·
Does anyone know of a temporary"box, luggage carrier,gadget, or whatever would fit in the truck bed that would act as my tempoary storage area to hold my stuff, while waiting for the basikconept tonneau cover to arrive. I have a gut feeling that It won't make it before the Ohio Ridgeline Run that I signed up to attend.

I have a barely month old baby in tow, plus 5 days worth of stuff for me, my baby and wife.FYI, we pack as if we are evacues.

#21 ·
For camping I used a couple large rolling rubbermaid tubs that fit the tent, air compressor, air mattress and other stuff all in one tub. The other tub fit all the food, cook ware, campstove, etc etc. When I get my film developed I'll be posting some pics of how everything loaded up.

The tubs had latching tabs (4) with handles on both ends, I also bungeed the handles tight for extra security. Putting the tubs in with the wheels toward the back I could access the trunk as the wheel just rolled up as you raised the trunk lid up.

:)

#22 ·
I found a link.... hope it works...

http://www.rubbermaid.com/rubbermaid/product/product.jhtml?prodId=HPProd110018

It was called...

Roughneck® Jumbo Wheeled Storage Box - 45 galLarge, comfortable integrated handles offer easy lifting and portability.
Stackable when full and nestable when empty for space efficiency.
Perfectly sized for bulky item storage.
Sturdy wheels for easy portability.

I picked mine up locally at Menards...

:)

G
#23 ·
MarylandRidge said:
Does anyone know of a temporary"box, luggage carrier,gadget, or whatever would fit in the truck bed that would act as my temporary storage area to hold my stuff, while waiting for the basikconept tonneau cover to arrive. I have a gut feeling that It won't make it before the Ohio Ridgeline Run that I signed up to attend.

I have a barely month old baby in tow, plus 5 days worth of stuff for me, my baby and wife.FYI, we pack as if we are evacues.
Well.. I have a luggage carrier you can use if you want to meet me half way in the next few weeks. Or I can mail you my cargo net to use made for the Ridgeline my dear friend Tex sent me. Let me know what I can do to help you get there safe and sound. :)

#24 ·
Thanks for all the response, ladies, gentlemen, I'm so touch. Anyway, I'll try looking to all your suggestions. Ladyridge thanks for the luggage carrier offer. I may take it if my co-workers offer of lending me his luggage carrier. I may decline it if it's too small.

I am also thinking about making a huge really huge wooden chest because the suggested rubbermaid boxes, even the 50 gallon ones may be to small, paint the home made box nice and neat, make it water resistant, attach it to the bed with chains to make it a bit theft resistant.

I do hope though my basikconcepts tonneau make it on time to avoid the hasstle.Sheesh, maybe I should come to the Ridgerun on my Pilot and I won't have cargo problems.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Ah well, Im not the best carpenter, but am a tad bit resourceful, I'll figure out something, so guys and gals keep the suggestions coming.

#26 ·
Cuinaridge,

Thanks a lot for your input, the boxes you suggested are great, but I found something better for my needs. Your suggestions lead me to a great deck box, something one piece but really large to hold lots of stuff and keep them watertight.

I'll pass by Sears to pick a deck box, if my basickoncepts tonneau will not arrive b4 the Ohio Ridge run.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.