Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

Missing tube on my engine?

4K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  Grok Lobster 
#1 ·
Found a connection where a tube is supposed to fit into but there is none and I don't see any loose tubes laying around. Wondering if everyone ele's is the same. See the red arrow in the pic.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
I don't know anything about the tube missing but I see that you have already attacked your engine cover with the gold paint pen! :D

#3 ·
I checked with my Service Techs after looking at our Ridgelines. It is not a connection. It is a vent so pressure does not build up. Hope this helps, if you want technical information, feel free to call one of the mechanics here at Harbor. :)

#4 ·
Robyn5050 said:
I checked with my Service Techs after looking at our Ridgelines. It is not a connection. It is a vent so pressure does not build up. Hope this helps, if you want technical information, feel free to call one of the mechanics here at Harbor. :)
Wow, thanks bunch. Much apprecaited.

#6 ·
Ridge said:
Relax and enjoy your truck. I'm sure they put it together right. :D ;)
Ha! nice thought but if any humans are involved mistakes will be made, nature of beast. Certainly my '05 Ody had some items not installed correctly. I don't trust anymanufacture to make things right 100% of time.

#11 ·
Hi guys,

I had a 91 integra that I turbocharged and I had to put a vent on the tubing going to the MAP sensor to "trick" the MAP into thinking it was getting no more than atmospheric pressure underboost or else the check engine light would come on.

I know our truck is not turbocharged (this is good and bad in my opinion) but that is the first thing I thought it was when I noticed that in my truck when i was washing the engine last week......

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.