Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

The wrench

2K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  ridgeln 
#1 ·
Just info for our data bank. My "wrench" came on at 5500 miles. Brought it in for servicing. Had a 2 inch paint bubble on the right front roof edge taken care of too. They gave me an F150 to drive!

#2 ·
So how was it to be downgraded to the F150? Had you noticed your paint bubble before the servicing appt?

#3 ·
Bummer that they downgraded you on your loaner. What is a Honda dealership doing w/ an F-150? Was it a trade in (our local Honda dealership has a lot of F-150's and Dodge's on the used truck lot and "out back" where they put customer trades.)

On a slightly different note, our local dealership which opened last january just celebrated selling its 1,000th vehicle (quite fitting, an Accord, made in Marysville).

Any other paint issues? I'm curious as to where in the production your truck is (see VIN - last 5 numbeers are the # your truck is off the line).

-ridgeln

#4 ·
I waited to get a VIN number higher than 516 (I think that was the number. It's posted here somewhere) because of the windshield leaks (robot issues). My last six digits are, 524607. I've had no leaks, wind noises whatsoever. Just the little paint bubble.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.