Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

turn signals and hazard lights not working

33K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  Kootbiker 
#1 ·
this morning on my way to work, i realized my turn signals and hazard lights werent working. think its a fuse but cant figure out where the fuse for the turn signals are. replace the 15 amp fuse for the hazards and still doesnt work. any suggestions please help. id hate to call my mechanic for something so seemingly silly and what i thought would be easy.

#6 ·
You might chance a look at the turn signal relay/flasher. One of those oblong boxes in the primary under hood fuse box

#10 ·

#12 · (Edited)
Interesting question..... you would think they would want you to be able to easily locate this in the dark (stalled on the side of the road etc.). But it doesn't look like that is lit at all behind the button. I just checked mine, and it does not light up under any circumstance.
I never noticed that before. (or I probably did & just forgot...) :)

..... AND YET, when I check the parts diagram (just did that), I see a bulb behind the switch (PartNo: 35871-SDA-L01), which explains the "engraved" nature of the hazard symbol on the switch. This switch IS in fact back-lit..... but now I can't tell you when, because mine is burnt out! But it makes absolute sense that this would be lit along with the rest of the dash buttons when your lights are on. Sorry I can't verify for you ..... :(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.