LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-15-2005, 05:32 AM Thread Starter
ROC Rank: Freshman
Model: RTL
Model Year: 2006
Color: Billet Silver / Gray
New Honda Accessories Site

Hello All,
I received a post card in the mail today from Honda, it listed an internet site to purchase original factory accessories from a Honda dealer near you. Two interesting things about the site the 06 Honda Ridgeline is not listed as a searchable option, second this site allows the user to see the outrageous dealer mark-up on accessories and installation. You need to put in your zip code and the site will find geographically located dealers and you can pick on closest to you. I used my other car 03 Honda Element to see the difference between what I paid for accessories and what I saved on installing them myself, most noteworthy was the 400.00 I saved by installing the tow hitch over what the dealer would have charged for the same 3 hours of work! Just some foods for thought for those considering adding accessories to your ridge, donít pay the dealer for thing you can do yourself.

Site =

Sponsored Links
post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-15-2005, 09:45 AM
ROC Rank: 1k Comma Club
Model: RTL
Model Year: 2006
Color: Steel Blue / Gray
Send a message via AIM to vertrkr
Re: New Honda Accessories Site

No kidding. I think I'm saving about $3000 worth of just installation fees putting on all my goodies myself. Saved a bunch more buying all the stuff online too. You can't get the fender flares online as they are too fragile to ship but I called around and got a local dealer to match the online price I found. Just started to put them on yesterday, 1 fender down, 3 more to go.

Last edited by vertrkr; 03-15-2005 at 09:47 AM.
Sponsored Links

Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums > Honda Ridgeline > First Generation Ridgeline (1G 2006-2014) > 1G Accessories

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode