Honda Factory And Company Pictures [Archive] - Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums

: Honda Factory And Company Pictures

bellteck
05-25-2005, 10:23 AM
Here is the Allison Ontario Plant

bellteck
05-25-2005, 10:25 AM
Ca Hq Bldg

Long Gone
05-25-2005, 10:25 AM
Cool...the birthplace of my baby!! :D

the kid
05-25-2005, 10:39 AM
First I have to go to work there everyday now I have to see it at home too...THANX :D Posted photo at the start is outside plant 1 where the civic and EL (canada) are made ;)

the kid
05-25-2005, 10:48 AM
Pretty good chance i'll never see him at the plant :D

the kid
05-25-2005, 11:16 AM
Don't have any...have you read my post im always saying good things...even soon to own one :)

bellteck
05-25-2005, 11:25 AM
Old article but still good.

http://www.autonews.com/article.cms?articleId=41062

bellteck
05-25-2005, 11:27 AM
Honda R & D Charlotte NC

RidgeOwner3
05-25-2005, 03:39 PM
Hey, Kid, I think it's really neat that you are here for us! Thanks!

BTW, are you getting the Ridgeline or a different Honda?

carolinaridgeline
05-25-2005, 07:22 PM
If you are looking for a good book on Honda manufacturing and suppliers, pick up a copy of "Power by Honda", not a bad read. However, it would be about 4-5 years old now.

Long Gone
05-25-2005, 09:20 PM
Hey, Kid, I think it's really neat that you are here for us! Thanks!

BTW, are you getting the Ridgeline or a different Honda?

I think he said he was getting an S2K if I'm not mistaken!!

the kid
05-25-2005, 11:52 PM
Your right Ladyridge im getting a white s2k next week(cross fingers for delivery)...will prolly look at a ridge in a couple years to drive the other six months of the year...wish I could gette to match(not in Canada) but there are 2 demos sitting at the plant that are white...wonder what strings I could pull :D

And im happy you enjoy my opinion...will help when I can ;)

arteegee
05-26-2005, 12:12 AM
White's cool. ;)

bellteck
05-26-2005, 04:10 AM
Nice color choice !! But hey im partial too :D Thanks Carolina, In my internet searches for a picture of the plant I had come across a LOT of Honda dirty laundry of worker law suits and unsafe conditions. Have to say I was very suprised to see that but then again I wouldnt know as I dont work there. Kid may be able to give a first hand look at what its like.

carolinaridgeline
05-26-2005, 04:26 AM
Thanks Bellteck,
Do you know where the Honda R & D in Charlotte NC is located?

bellteck
05-26-2005, 05:47 AM
Carolina, My bad, its in Swepsonville NC - Between Greensboro and Durham. I must have said Charlotte watching some pre race stuff on the tube. :rolleyes:

the kid
05-26-2005, 09:41 AM
Way I look at it...with no union to defend the people trying to work the system and getting fired...they try to fight themselves. Very few people ever have any sort of case...and VERY rarely does anyone actually win. I find Honda great to work for...work my time then go home and enjoy the rest of my day :D

RidgeOwner3
05-26-2005, 11:31 AM
I vote for a raise and promotion for the Kid. No matter what he does now, he's a geat ambassador for Honda, from the inside. It takes guts in an online forum to stand up and say "hey, I build those and I'm proud!" And then to give invaluable insights (from someone who actually knows what's really going on).

I haven't read all the Kid's posts, but from what I've seen he's a proud Honda employee, and that in itself speaks volumes (to me).

shovelhd
05-26-2005, 11:34 AM
I'll second that, R3. Either a raise or a heck of a discount on that S2000. I have read all of his posts and he lends credibility to this forum.

the kid
05-26-2005, 12:18 PM
Well thanx for all the compliments guys/gals...i'll definitly take you up on that beer :D I am getting a good deal on the s2k...but not any better than anyone else working there can. Wish the people of this forum were my bosses...i'd be able to afford both the s2k and an RL with all the money and discounts i'd be getting. I just have no place for people that will do absolutely to work as little of there 30 years as they can...I have to work it and so should they. Keep in mind I have no problem with people taking time off work if is need be. Keep asking question and I will answer them to the best of my ability ;)

P.S. im turning 22 on Saturday :D We build the mdx,RL, and pilot at my plant and I have worked in both assy and paint :cool:

bellteck
05-26-2005, 01:41 PM
Now if we could only have Hockey back life would be good :rolleyes: Can ya make that happen Kid? Please !!!

carolinaridgeline
05-26-2005, 02:26 PM
Where in Swepsonville NC is the facillty located and what to they R&D there? Thanks.

bellteck
05-26-2005, 03:14 PM
Where in Swepsonville NC is the facillty located and what to they R&D there? Thanks.

Not exactly sure where and I think its where the Honda power equipment is R &D'd. Sorry Carolina, wish I had an address for you.

Ohio R&D is where the Ridge was born. :D

the kid
05-27-2005, 12:06 AM
Bellteck what team do you cheer for?...GO LEAFS :D
My family is good friends with the Gretzkys...maybe i'll see what strings I can pull ;)

shovelhd
05-27-2005, 05:26 AM
Bahstin Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuns :)

bellteck
05-27-2005, 08:16 AM
ST.LOUIS BLUES is my hometown team and I will never leave its bandwagon and as a second Fav.... COLORADO AVALANCHE !!! ( that should get a post or two )

I actually just enjoy watching the game itself no matter what teams playing. I played ice hockey in high school and would have continued if I wouldnt have blown my knee out. :(

We still go to the minor games this year and have seen some great games. I really hope they can get it together, it would be a shame to loose another season. :mad:

I met Wayne down at the old Miami arena after a game with the FLA Panthers. He is just a genuine nice guy and hands down the best skates to hit the ice holding a stick. Mario as a #2. ( that should get some more posts ) :p

steveberger
05-27-2005, 09:13 AM
Bahstin Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuns :)
There was still AHL Hockey althought I don't think the Providence Bruins did that well. I have season tickets to the Hartford Wolfpack (NY Rangers affiliate). Not NHL but very good hockey.

bellteck
06-10-2005, 10:15 AM
Interesting link to pictures of the NSX factory. :cool:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/printthread.php?t=46756