New guy here.. [Archive] - Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums

: New guy here..

hoogo
09-17-2008, 11:33 AM
Hello gang,

I don't have a Ridge, yet. I have been quite taken with the Ridge since it came to life, I just have not been able to get one. I will, soon. :) I did order a ROC sticker and plan to tack it up on the wall to further motivate me to get a Ridge window to stick it on. Thanks to everyone for the informative posts, I read the entire "things you might not have noticed" thread, great stuff.

arteegee
09-17-2008, 11:43 AM
Best of luck getting your own RL. Going on 3 and a half years and still loving mine.:D

MikeT
09-17-2008, 11:44 AM
Read and print the "Checklist" to use when taking delivery of your new truck:

http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=376&highlight=Checklist+tire

hoogo
09-17-2008, 11:48 AM
Best of luck getting your own RL. Going on 3 and a half years and still loving mine.:D

Thank you, my biggest hurdle: the wife.. :)

Read and print the "Checklist" to use when taking delivery of your new truck:

http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=376&highlight=Checklist+tire

Will do, thanks for the tip!

25 Year Honda Owner
09-17-2008, 11:50 AM
Hello gang,

I did order a ROC sticker and plan to tack it up on the wall to further motivate me to get a Ridge window to stick it on.

Is this motivation or is this motivation!!;) Looks like we will soon have another new owner. Welcome to the ROC!!:)

arteegee
09-17-2008, 11:51 AM

Can't relate...the wife bought mine for me.:p

hoogo
09-17-2008, 11:58 AM
Can't relate...the wife bought mine for me.:p

Niiice. :cool:

hoogo
09-17-2008, 12:01 PM
Is this motivation or is this motivation!!;) Looks like we will soon have another new owner. Welcome to the ROC!!:)

Thanks! Someday I'll be a ReaL boy.. :D

arteegee
09-17-2008, 12:42 PM
Niiice. :cool:

...and introduced me to the ROC.:cool:

ROLLTIDE
09-17-2008, 02:33 PM
My wife had to twist my arm just to get me to a honda lot.But as soon as I took it for a test drive that was it.There was no way in h*** I was going back to a ford or chevy.A month later my wife got her a crv.Now I'm trying to get my daughter to get her own ridge, and by the way WELCOME to the site:)

rakapur
09-19-2008, 06:52 PM
start buying some accessories for the ridgeline then you have to buy it (of sell the accessories on ebay)

OwnerCS
09-19-2008, 07:09 PM

Will do, thanks for the tip!

Let her drive one.. She will love it.

OwnerCS
09-19-2008, 07:11 PM
My wife had to twist my arm just to get me to a honda lot.But as soon as I took it for a test drive that was it.There was no way in h*** I was going back to a ford or chevy.A month later my wife got her a crv.Now I'm trying to get my daughter to get her own ridge, and by the way WELCOME to the site:)

ROLL you need to show him your mudding pictures.

hoogo
09-20-2008, 10:14 AM
start buying some accessories for the ridgeline then you have to buy it (of sell the accessories on ebay)

That is a good idea, ROC sticker on the wall and a pile of accessory boxes in the corner.. :D

hoogo
09-20-2008, 10:20 AM
Let her drive one.. She will love it.

We did, my local dealer brought one to our house about a month ago and she said it was fun to drive. Her issue is that it really isn't that much bigger (on the inside) than my Passport and we don't have to make payments on the Passport. :rolleyes: I say, yeah but its soooo much better and its really a Honda, not an Isuzu in disguise. :)

ROLL you need to show him your mudding pictures.

Bring on the pics!