Hola! [Archive] - Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums

: Hola!

homegrown24
01-31-2009, 08:36 AM
Hello Everyone! I was pointed in the direction of this site from someone on my volkwagen forum. I am trying to adertise a few things for sale for a ridgeline, but your forums are not allowing me to post there (trading post). I hope to be able to advertise these items soon. I have also listed them on several other sites and forums, but I never thought to search for a Ridgeline forum, and I would really like someone that his this kind of love for their car to end up with the deal I am offering.

Florida Mike:D

anyway - heres what I am selling. If you want pics, or if you want more information, please feel free to contact me at mgraff1@gmail.com - thanks.

**Reposting for friend**
I have a locking-topper, bug shield and grill kit from a 2006 Honda Ridgeline. I had leased the car and purchased these options through the dealership, where they were also installed. From what I understand, these will fit all Honda Ridgelines to date. I would like to sell this as a package for a total price of $900. The topper alone cost $1400 from the dealership. The bug deflector was $132, and the grill was close to $200 - and those prices don't include what I paid for the installation!