ROC @ the ROCK..Please check for updates [Archive] - Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums

: ROC @ the ROCK..Please check for updates

Long Gone
10-10-2005, 12:42 PM
It seems that the Riverwalk has closed for the season.
So...we can go from The Rock Hall back to Independence and go to Damons if this agreeable. Get a big table and play some trivia. If you haven't played trivia at Damons you have missed out on alot of fun.

The Sunday morning drive would consist of driving south about 15 minutes and going to the nature center. Admission is free. :D and it is close to the way home for everyone when it's time to say our goodbyes. :(

ALSO...I was wondering...would like me to see if SixOp would be interested in redesigning the t-shirt logo after the meet and include a group picture of us on it. I have yet to discuss this with SixOp but wanted to get your feelings. I was looking forward to having the shirt to wear for the meet but I think I would rather have one with all of our trucks on it.

Only honest opinions are welcome. :)
What say you??

ridgeln
10-10-2005, 01:27 PM
Bummer that Riverwalk is clased.

Many Damon's have separate party rooms available - do you know if that would be a possibility? Works for us (they have a good menu - kid friendly, too!).

Nature center sounds nice - good place for another group photo.

As for the t-shirt, I like the idea of having t-shirts to wear w/ the original logo (nice job SixOp!) on the day of the meet. Otherwise, I'll have to go to my local Honda Stealership and buy a Ridgeline shirt &/or hat.

-ridgeln

jaiden
10-10-2005, 02:14 PM
I'm all for Damon's and their NTN trivia games! As to the t-shirt, I'm with ridgeln, I like the t-shirt design and would like to have it to wear while I'm there.

Long Gone
10-10-2005, 03:34 PM
Yeah..you're right.
Oh....I forgot to ask you guys....logo on the front or back??

ridgeln
10-10-2005, 05:48 PM
I'm assuming you mean the design - I've always assumed it was going to be on the back - w/ "ROC @ the Rock" (or "ROC-ing the Rock!") on the front.

-ridgeln

Long Gone
10-10-2005, 06:49 PM
I'm assuming you mean the design - I've always assumed it was going to be on the back - w/ "ROC @ the Rock" (or "ROC-ing the Rock!") on the front.

-ridgeln
I just want to be sure everyone is happy.
:)

Tex's Ridge
10-10-2005, 08:17 PM
[QUOTE=ridgeln]I'm assuming you mean the design - I've always assumed it was going to be on the back - w/ "ROC @ the Rock" (or "ROC-ing the Rock!") on the front.

I agree the ROC @ the Rock logo on the backside...my thinking is "RidgelineOwnersClub" decal on the front left side??? T-Mac what do you think?

SixOpRidge
10-10-2005, 08:38 PM
[QUOTE=ridgeln]I'm assuming you mean the design - I've always assumed it was going to be on the back - w/ "ROC @ the Rock" (or "ROC-ing the Rock!") on the front.

I agree the ROC @ the Rock logo on the backside...my thinking is "RidgelineOwnersClub" decal on the front left side??? T-Mac what do you think?

I concur!! ROC @ The Rock! design on the back, ROC decal on front-left :D
Ref: http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=24233#post24233

-SixOpRidge

Tex's Ridge
10-10-2005, 08:56 PM
[QUOTE=Tex's Ridge]

I concur!! ROC @ The Rock! design on the back, ROC decal on front-left :D
Ref: http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=24233#post24233

-SixOpRidge

Why, thank you SOR! I take that response as a complement. On the other hand, you should take a bow for the greatest job of designing the ROC@theRock logo!! that is a piece of art bud!!!

SixOpRidge
10-10-2005, 09:01 PM
You betcha! Thanks for the kudos :D I really enjoyed putting it together and glad Ladyridge selected my entry. I can't wait to see/wear the final product too!

-SixOpRidge