Are they from our group or should they be :) [Archive] - Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums

: Are they from our group or should they be :)

TheRidgester
11-04-2005, 10:50 AM
http://autos.msn.com/research/userreviews/reviewlist.aspx?modelid=11590&src=VIP

This link follows to 55 ridgeline owners that MSN auto's has for reviews... anyone from this group contribute? or should we hunt them down and ask them to join :)
I am not sure if they are in ROC, as I did not read all the reviews yet, but no one really commented on colors that I saw:D

Long Gone
11-04-2005, 11:02 AM
http://autos.msn.com/research/userreviews/reviewlist.aspx?modelid=11590&src=VIP

This link follows to 55 ridgeline owners that MSN auto's has for reviews... anyone from this group contribute? or should we hunt them down and ask them to join :)
I am not sure if they are in ROC, as I did not read all the reviews yet, but no one really commented on colors that I saw:D
GREAT FIND!! Go back and check it out again. I just left a review with a very special message!!:D

flymuck
11-04-2005, 11:47 AM
Not to bump your review, LadyRidge, (which I did, by posting my own), I also included a reference to the ROC. I'd seen that website before, but for some reason never thought to look at the reviews or post one myself. Thanks for pointing it out!

Long Gone
11-04-2005, 11:58 AM
Not to bump your review, LadyRidge, (which I did, by posting my own), I also included a reference to the ROC. I'd seen that website before, but for some reason never thought to look at the reviews or post one myself. Thanks for pointing it out!
All by all means..please bump away.
(That didn't sound right did it??!!:eek: )
The more we get the word out about our family here, the happier we are. Thanks Fly!!

Rocker
11-04-2005, 01:35 PM
I posted a review there back in the spring when I got mine. :)

Webwader
11-04-2005, 03:22 PM
All by all means..please bump away.
(That didn't sound right did it??!!:eek: )

I think I would have to agree with that assessment. :D

bonerep
11-04-2005, 05:32 PM
hehehehehe too funny. There are a lot of names I know. Small world ain't it??