Go to a ROC sponsored dealer? [Archive] - Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums

: Go to a ROC sponsored dealer?

Macky
03-08-2010, 02:59 PM
Have any of you gone out of your way to pay a visit to ROC sponsored dealers?
If so, what was your experience?
I need to take my RL in for service.
I have a sponsored dealer a little out of the way, and I'm just wondering if it's worth my while to make the trip out there.
Of course I'll always go out of my way to take it somewhere they know my name or a cool website they sponsor to drop that so they'd take extra care of me... But then again, I know at dealerships there are different departments and the right foot does not always talk to the left foot, meaning the guy behind the desk would know ROC, but not the service department tech.
Please let me know!

e_piph_a_ny
03-08-2010, 03:15 PM
I'm confused by this? We have Honda dealers who sponsor the ROC?

25 Year Honda Owner
03-08-2010, 03:29 PM
I'm confused by this? We have Honda dealers who sponsor the ROC?

Same here!!! I asked a 1/2 dozen dealerships to sponsor our meet in the Smokies last year!! "0" response!!
Dealers sell vehicles and high priced service; it stops there!!!

SpartanML
03-08-2010, 03:32 PM
Sussex Honda in Newton, NJ has always been very supportive of my meets and has mentioned the ROC to Ridgeline customers in the past.

Pizza Man
03-08-2010, 04:18 PM
I'm confused by this? We have Honda dealers who sponsor the ROC?Surely you've noticed the "Honda Dealers (http://www.hondadealerlist.com/)" link in Page header.

I don't figure it's an endorsement of any kind. Just a paid listing.

Macky
03-08-2010, 04:20 PM
Maybe I misspoke.
My apologies for sitrring up the pot!
Maybe I assumed they were sponsors rather than just paid advertisers!

e_piph_a_ny
03-08-2010, 05:52 PM
Surely you've noticed the "Honda Dealers (http://www.hondadealerlist.com/)" link in Page header.

I don't figure it's an endorsement of any kind. Just a paid listing.
Yep, I knew about that list and it's only a listing with no allegiance to the ROC.

We can all dream......:act060: