Ridgeline makes "Best Trucks of the Decade" [Archive] - Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums

: Ridgeline makes "Best Trucks of the Decade"

Engyo
06-11-2010, 05:42 AM
http://comcast.vehix.com/articles/top-10-list/used-trucks-best-of-the-2000s/5/?cid=806

And they used a photo of my truck! (almost - same color and model anyway)

BruceRTL
06-11-2010, 06:48 AM
I love my truck but....

the article said: "Its 250 horsepower 3.5 liter V6 is peppy and fairly economic". Really? economic? I guess the operative word here is "fairly". At 16 mpg in the city, I don't call that economic. I suppose its more economical then a suburban. That line just seems a little misleading to me. Regardless, that's a great honor for Honda from consumer reports.:act035:

Engyo
06-11-2010, 08:01 AM
I love my truck but....

the article said: "Its 250 horsepower 3.5 liter V6 is peppy and fairly economic". Really? economic? I guess the operative word here is "fairly". At 16 mpg in the city, I don't call that economic. I suppose its more economical then a suburban. That line just seems a little misleading to me. Regardless, that's a great honor for Honda from consumer reports.:act035:The Ridgeline is quite economic up against all of those V-8 Fords, Chevys and Dodges........

BruceRTL
06-11-2010, 09:11 AM
The Ridgeline is quite economic up against all of those V-8 Fords, Chevys and Dodges........

True, it is all relative I suppose, it just seems a little misleading.