Buying Advice [Archive] - Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums

: Buying Advice

Mac81
12-22-2010, 06:29 AM
Hello Guys & Gals. New to the forum. Seems like a very cosy place to hang around :act035:

Been a Honda owner for several years, currently with a 07 CR-V(and a CRVOC member).

Thing is that I recently saw the Ridgeline on the internet (not available in Europe) and instantly fell in love with it.

I found 3-4 examples in Germany and I am seriously thinking of selling the CR-V and getting a Ridgeline. Is there a "buying guide" of some sort to read so I can check a few things before taking the plunge and buying it? Should I avoid specific model years? is there a must-have equipment level?

Thanks in advance. :)

Mac, Salonika, Greece

Ourfarm09
12-22-2010, 09:47 AM
Search this site, not sure of all of the threads, but there are many.

In my opionion there is nothing wrong with any model year, basically they are all the same, mostly DEPENDABLE.

As far as must have equipment, depends on what you are going to do with it, towing? Then make sure you get the towing package.
The most usefull equipment to me that I don't have would be a backup camera.

Where is Germany are you?

Mac81
12-22-2010, 03:11 PM
Search this site, not sure of all of the threads, but there are many.

In my opionion there is nothing wrong with any model year, basically they are all the same, mostly DEPENDABLE.

As far as must have equipment, depends on what you are going to do with it, towing? Then make sure you get the towing package.
The most usefull equipment to me that I don't have would be a backup camera.

Where is Germany are you?

Thanks for the reply :)

I didn't say I'm in Germany though. :act024:

speedlever
12-22-2010, 03:18 PM
Hello Guys & Gals. New to the forum. Seems like a very cosy place to hang around :act035:

Been a Honda owner for several years, currently with a 07 CR-V(and a CRVOC member).

Thing is that I recently saw the Ridgeline on the internet (not available in Europe) and instantly fell in love with it.

I found 3-4 examples in Germany and I am seriously thinking of selling the CR-V and getting a Ridgeline. Is there a "buying guide" of some sort to read so I can check a few things before taking the plunge and buying it? Should I avoid specific model years? is there a must-have equipment level?

Thanks in advance. :)

Mac, Salonika, Greece

Hello Mac from Greece! Welcome. Try this link (http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=376) for a buying checklist.