whosyerdaddy ridge [Archive] - Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums

: whosyerdaddy ridge

FrontRoyalRidge
01-12-2006, 11:02 AM
good afternoon all.....whata kick butt club this is!!!...bought my ridgeline RTS in aug 05 and i'm very very happy i made such a choice. This truck exudes style and comfort and it's functionality is uncompromised..to all the nay sayers..WHOSYERDADDY NOW!!! THIS TRUCK ROCKS, MOTOR TREND SAID SO..NORTH AMERICA SAID SO....oh i'm sorry....hope i'm not out of line here...kinda got out of the context of this forum. Anyway, My name is Randy, love the club and look forward to the many benefits it's members and forums have to offer..Regards

denvrfan
01-12-2006, 11:07 AM
good afternoon all.....whata kick butt club this is!!!...bought my ridgeline RTS in aug 05 and i'm very very happy i made such a choice. This truck exudes style and comfort and it's functionality is uncompromised..to all the nay sayers..WHOSYERDADDY NOW!!! THIS TRUCK ROCKS, MOTOR TREND SAID SO..NORTH AMERICA SAID SO....oh i'm sorry....hope i'm not out of line here...kinda got out of the context of this forum. Anyway, My name is Randy, love the club and look forward to the many benefits it's members and forums have to offer..Regards

Randy: Welcome- it's great to hear from another resident of the beautiful Commonwealth of Virginia! For those of you unfamiliar- Front Royal is the northern gateway to the Blue Ridge Parkway and Shenandoah National Park- not the grand vistas of the great American West but mighty pretty for the East.

gpruchniewski
01-12-2006, 11:12 AM

Welcome Randy, Glad to see another VA Ridge joined in. I'm down in Stafford just south of Quantico...... See ya around... :)

nevadagarth
01-12-2006, 11:40 AM
Welcome! I enjoy your enthusiasm.

Hez
01-12-2006, 12:49 PM
We've been called a passionate group; I see you'll fit right in! :D

Welcome!

Ultra-HOG
01-12-2006, 02:34 PM
Welcome aboard FrontRoyalRidge! We're glad that you found us and we are looking forward to your contributions to the ROC!

BKLYNBOY11
01-12-2006, 03:14 PM
Welcome and good luck with your truck. You are gonna love this forum!!! You will find everything you need to know right here!!!:D

flymuck
01-12-2006, 04:00 PM
Hey Randy! I grew up in Front Royal -- I live in Southern California now. Enjoy the sweet ride! I'll bet yours is the first in Front Royal!

muzzy
01-12-2006, 06:16 PM
Hey Randy,
Welcome from another front royal native and now resident of stephens city and soon to be ridgeline owner.

MontanaFred
01-12-2006, 07:12 PM
Hi FrontRoyal!

I was starting to think no one noticed my new truck but today a man asked me how much I had paid for my truck. I thought he probably knew about the Ridgeline and it's many awards but he said he was asking because he thought it was such a good looking truck!!! So I told him that not only was it good looking but it also was super safe, fun to drive, could tow 5,000 pounds and could excellently handle all the snow we get here in Montana.

meanmachine19
01-12-2006, 09:10 PM
Welcome Randy! Keep up the positive praises. It's always refreshing to know there's more people out there that feel the same way!! :D

5S Dude
01-13-2006, 03:55 PM

Hi Randy, Congrats on your new ride and welcome to the club.

Cajun Country Ridgeline
01-13-2006, 04:05 PM
Welcome Randy, Enjoy your new set of wheels. The Ridgeline is truly a "BEST BUY". Welcome to ROC a great place to be.:)