Twins on the Way! [Archive] - Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums

: Twins on the Way!

Twintym
03-29-2006, 06:13 PM
My screen name (TWINTYM) comes from the fact I have twin daughters. Moments ago, my oldest son, now 23, called to say he and his wife are expecting......twins! They are due in late September and, according to the ultrasound, both a boy and a girl are hiding in there. I just had to share with my online friends. What a great day!!! :D :D :eek:

Truck2212
03-29-2006, 06:31 PM
VERY COOOOOOL!!! We are glad to hear that!! My wife and I enjoy our kids and to hear your anouncement we are filled with joy as if they were going to be our twins!!!

Congrats,
Truck2212,
3 1/2 and 1/1/2 year old boys and baby on the way!
Can't wait!

gadgetz
03-29-2006, 06:48 PM
Twintym~

Congratulations to you and your family:D

rtboy1961
03-29-2006, 07:26 PM
congradulations grandpa ! I remember my first born.We had twins.they are now 24 years old. I think it would be much easier to be the grandparent of twins rather that the parents.

Twintym
03-29-2006, 08:15 PM
congradulations grandpa ! I remember my first born.We had twins.they are now 24 years old. I think it would be much easier to be the grandparent of twins rather that the parents.

Thanks for everyone's kind words, and to RTBOY1961.......AMEN!! My twins will be 13 tomorrow and they are certainly.............a challenge. Yeah, that's the word I will use. :rolleyes: I have always been told that grandchildren are much more fun. After all, you can give grandchildren back when you are done spoiling them for the day. :D I will certainly post pictures when they arrive. Again, thanks to all my ROC buddies.

zero
03-29-2006, 08:41 PM
Congratulations on the good news.

5S Dude
03-29-2006, 09:03 PM
My screen name (TWINTYM) comes from the fact I have twin daughters. Moments ago, my oldest son, now 23, called to say he and his wife are expecting......twins! They are due in late September and, according to the ultrasound, both a boy and a girl are hiding in there. I just had to share with my online friends. What a great day!!! :D :D :eek:

That is awesome news Twintym! Congrats on the grandfather status! and twins to boot! Must run in the family huh? Can't wait to see all you guys again at the next SoCal #III:p

Oh yeah, and have a great time in Sedona!! Take alot of photos too.........

meanmachine19
03-29-2006, 09:08 PM
Congrats Dan!! How cool is that! Will this be your first for grandchildren?? Can't wait to hear more about it!

Red Rock 777
03-29-2006, 09:14 PM
My twins (girls) are 24. They think they are smarter than me but I know betta :rolleyes: .

Congratulations !!

Long Gone
03-29-2006, 09:43 PM
Tym..that is so cool. Congratulations and be sure to give us details along the way.

Kellcut
03-29-2006, 10:28 PM
Congratulations :)

Toobuku
03-29-2006, 10:39 PM

Guess you have to change your name to Dubs now! (Doubles) Congrates Dan, see you friday morning!

Twintym
03-29-2006, 11:03 PM
Congrats Dan!! How cool is that! Will this be your first for grandchildren?? Can't wait to hear more about it!

Kevin, these are my first grandkids and they are due right around my birthday in late September. The coolest part was seeing how overwhelmed my normally unflappable son was when he told me. He is certainly in for a ride that he cannot begin to understand yet. It's the best roller coaster ride I have ever experienced.

He inherited the car nut gene too. He drives an Acura TL A-Spec and has spent alot more money on that than I could ever possibly spend on my RL.

Anyway, see you in AZ on Friday. Tony and I are now meeting at 7:00 AM our time heading your way. I will call you when we get close. Take care.

Thanks to everyone for all the kind words. Please keep us in your prayers.

Twintym
03-29-2006, 11:04 PM
Guess you have to change your name to Dubs now! (Doubles) Congrates Dan, see you friday morning!

How's TWINTYM SQUARED? :rolleyes: :)

Toobuku
03-29-2006, 11:38 PM
How's TWINTYM SQUARED? :rolleyes: :)

That works well too! I got to get some sleep, see you Friday morning!