NEED HELP all fellow ROCers!!!! [Archive] - Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums

: NEED HELP all fellow ROCers!!!!

Luder62678R1
04-06-2006, 04:53 PM
On the way home from work a meathead in an F150 ran me off the road and now I am minus a wheel and tire. I am in SE Pennsylvania, anyone in the area that has swapped out their wheels/rims/tires and will sell me one of theirs would be greatly apperciated, I would like to get one with a tire if I could, if not thats fine too, I am begging :( I'll drive where ever to pick one up, or will pay for next day shipping if needed, please let me know if you can help me out.

http://www.zoominternet.net/~katana62678/IMG_0238.jpg

Katin
04-06-2006, 06:39 PM
Was it an accident or was he jealous cause his pickup is slower, Ugler, & rides like a bad whore?

Luder62678R1
04-06-2006, 06:41 PM
It's possible it was out of jealousy, but I think he looked down or was on the phone, swerved into my lane on a narrow road.

Katin
04-06-2006, 06:44 PM
All else fails buy from H & A.. I have shopped all around & they have the best prices by far!

Sorry about yer wheel. Will it maybe make a full size spare? If your not interested I bet someone would be. That is if it is still useable...

Luder62678R1
04-06-2006, 06:58 PM
All else fails buy from H & A.. I have shopped all around & they have the best prices by far!

Sorry about yer wheel. Will it maybe make a full size spare? If your not interested I bet someone would be. That is if it is still useable...

Yeah, I'll hafta see, unfortunately the rim is bent pretty bad, there are cracks in the lip.

CUinaRidge
04-06-2006, 07:02 PM
Did you check out the trading post link??

I know some that changed there rims and tires had some posts for spares for sale...

gl

:)

Truck2212
04-06-2006, 07:18 PM
I think I better keep my Ridge in the Garage tonight. You live to close to me and I would hate to go out in the am with 3 rims on the truck!!!

MontanaFred
04-06-2006, 07:29 PM
If you are desparate you could have a dealer get you one. I talked to my dealer about getting a full size spare and they said they could get me a new wheel by tomorrow. I'm shopping around for the best price first but if I were desparate I might be willing to pay a little more for next day.

Luder62678R1
04-06-2006, 07:31 PM
I think I better keep my Ridge in the Garage tonight. You live to close to me and I would hate to go out in the am with 3 rims on the truck!!!

West Grove, Wow, that is close, I've probably passed you and not even realized.

Luder62678R1
04-06-2006, 07:33 PM
If you are desparate you could have a dealer get you one. I talked to my dealer about getting a full size spare and they said they could get me a new wheel by tomorrow. I'm shopping around for the best price first but if I were desparate I might be willing to pay a little more for next day.

I started taking that route, but found it was going to be real expensive. I called BigTars and looks like he is going to sell/send me one of his. Great guy!

Truck2212
04-06-2006, 07:35 PM
On the way home from work a meathead in an F150 ran me off the road and now I am minus a wheel and tire. I am in SE Pennsylvania, anyone in the area that has swapped out their wheels/rims/tires and will sell me one of theirs would be greatly apperciated, I would like to get one with a tire if I could, if not thats fine too, I am begging :( I'll drive where ever to pick one up, or will pay for next day shipping if needed, please let me know if you can help me out.

My wife said that she would be looking for an F150 not a tire!!

smroycro
04-06-2006, 07:48 PM
Try Ebay, people have been unloading rims/tires there.

Ultra-HOG
04-06-2006, 07:50 PM
You can always try Ebay. I will call my dealer in the morning to see if they still have the wheels that I traded for the chrome wheels. If the do and will sell just one I will PM you.

Truck2212
04-06-2006, 07:52 PM
Ebay 125.00 plus 20 ship. Hey we found "IT" on Ebay. I think I have heard that before...Hmmm

arteegee
04-06-2006, 07:53 PM
My wife said that she would be looking for an F150 not a tire!!
Better use for a tire tool in this case...;)

Oddjob
04-06-2006, 09:34 PM
I had a Chev play chicken with me but I won,:) twice.:D
I felt with all my safety devices I could survive the crash, at the last mil- a- second he jerked it back in his lane and spun out, I stopped to check on him and, while doing so along came a highway patrol man that also stopped, after telling what happened the other guy got a ticket.:eek:
Glad you are OK and it was just a tire and rim.

tlaudio
04-07-2006, 02:23 PM
Just got one off E-bay for $20.49 plus $25 shipping!

Replaced the donut spare with this full size. Added a used Mich X-Terr for $40 (about 3/4 tread left!).

BTW - I wrapped the jack & tools in an old towel and stored them under the new rim in the trunk spare tire tray.

There are several on E-bay.

TL