Thanks ROC members for listening & helping ease my concerns [Archive] - Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums

: Thanks ROC members for listening & helping ease my concerns

UglyDuck
04-10-2006, 08:13 PM
I just wanted to let everyone know how much I appreciate all of the help everyone has been in this forum in easing my concerns, and offering advise with my new truck.

Seems it has been one thing after another since my initial RTS purchase on the 19th of March & the swap to my new RTL...

Everyone has been so helpful I just wanted you to all know I appreciate it.

I also want everyone to know that I ABSOLUTELY LOVE MY NEW RTL.

I have adjusted from the move from small compact peppy little Toyota to my new Roomy and Comfortable RTL.

I guess the thing is the more you see it and drive it, the more you appreciate how versatile the truck is and start to actually love the way she looks.

I still think she needs more HP & low end torque for her weight, but she still manages to get the job done.

Thank you everyone

Truckin'
04-10-2006, 08:25 PM
It's great to hear the site and our illustrious owner/members have been helpful to you. I continue to be impressed with how quickly questions get answered and how freely pertinent information is provided. Keep posting and let us know more about your ride.