Honda
Model
Ridgeline
Color
Nimbus Grey Metallic
Packages
RTL
History
Born in Canada. Original owner bought it in September of 2006 in Tampa, FL. He was a retired police officer and drove it all over the place on hunting and fishing trips. In a little over three years, he put nearly 75,000 miles on it. He passed away in February of 2010 and his nephew drove the truck back up to the Pittsburgh area after the funeral. He listed the truck for sale with the proceeds to be split amongst the family members. I was able to purchase the truck from him and took ownership of it on March 27, 2010. I've taken extremely good care of it since then and it's been serving me and my family well ever since. It's by far the most useful, most reliable, easiest to maintain vehicle I've ever owned.
2007 Honda Ridgeline (Nimbus Grey Metallic)

Modifications

Drivetrain
A very well maintained stock engine and AGM battery
Interior
Weathertech digital floor mats front and rear, blue LED dash lighting, LED dome/map lights
Exterior
Westin running boards, Extang soft tonneau cover, AVS window visors, AVS bug shield, LED lighting
Audio
Pioneer AVH-P4400 7" touchscreen head unit, Jensen Carbon 65C front components, Jensen Power400 amp, Boss Chaos series 10" slim subwoofer in custom sealed enclosure, Pyle backup camera
Wheel and Tire
OEM 17" alloys and OEM size Yokohama Geolander AT-S's

Gallery

Comments

There are no comments to display.