Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

Truxedo Lo-Pro installed

5K views 17 replies 15 participants last post by  kirk180 
#1 ·
Been looking for a used tonneau for a while. They don't come on the market to often so I finally broke down and ordered a Truxedo Lo-Pro (got a good deal from Joe's Truck in N. Chas, SC). Anyway, like the way it went on and looks. Have others confirmed an increase in gas mileage as claimed by most of manufacturers? Geechee

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Sweet! Lookin good. I have the same one. You're gonna love it!

#4 ·
No real change to MPG. I have the exact same cover and 80% of time have cover laid down. The best tricks that help me are to use the cruise control, remove my spare and any 'junk' while in town driving to reduce weight, and accelerate and stop as gradually as possible.

#6 ·
I've had mine since 2009. I love it and TruXedo is a great company to work with. The velcro on my rails finally fell apart so I sent them an email and they shipped me new ones, no charge. Didn't need to provide them with a receipt, just where I got it and my name and address. It arrived today as a matter of fact. :act035:

#11 ·
The front upper tiedowns are removed and a frame rail mounts using the existing bolt holes. Very simple install.

I think most of these covers mount this way.

#8 ·
I've had mine for 4 years. Love the cover, but have to agree that I've not observed any real gas mileage increase. Tuxedo is a great company to work with.

#16 ·
I have this cover and like it for the most part. My only issue is that does not give a tight seal between the lift gate the cover. There is a rubber flap on the end but it doesn't really come in contact with the gate. Not sure about the access covers but they seem to have the same quality with hopefully a better seal.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.