Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

Denver Area ROC

6K views 8 replies 9 participants last post by  Bigdaddydiesel63 
#1 ·
Driving around the Denver area I usually see 1 or 2 RL's. It seems to me there a ton of beautiful places we could drive to, compare trucks, share ideas, and just shoot the breeze. I'm an avid but lousy golfer, maybe we get all get together play a nice course and of course have some laughs at the 19th hole. Let me know if anyone is interested.

#2 ·
We just returned from Aspen and there were quite a few RL's along with a plethora of Subaru's.

#3 ·
You may soon see another RL...just brought mine home Saturday. I see more and more of them all the time during my commute. I usually pass 3-4 during the day, and have noticed one other in the office parking lot. There are a few up here in the Evergreen-Conifer area as well. Guess I'll find out Thursday, how it performs in the snow. What do all of you who have had yours for awhile think?

#4 ·
What do all of you who have had yours for awhile think?
Welcome to the ROC:cheerleader: Owned since "05":cool: Have no complaints with RL operating in all weather conditions;)

#5 ·
yo whats up all! Love the idea of a denver ROC and I definitely see more and more of them driving on the road each day. Been in love with mine since I got it about 3 months ago! There's one guy I see driving on arapahoe rd every morning when I'm driving to work in a black RL with side steps no roof rack and tried to give him some props but got no love in return :act047: Keep an eye out for me too! silver RTX with big mickey thompson tires on and a bakflip no steps or racks but I'm workin on that

#6 ·
I commute from Castle Rock to the Tech Center (about 20 minutes) and I see lots of Ridgelines out there at the same time. There's one silver RL that I see almost daily. A few weeks back on my way home, as I exited I-25 and came to the stop light, I counted 3 other Ridgelines at the intersection at the same time as me. :act035:

It's definitely a popular vehicle here in Colorado. I've not seen nearly as many in recent travels to other parts of the country (Maryland and Oregon).

#8 ·
I went out yesterday in the blizzard. Was fun laughing at all the "real" trucks obviously struggling until one of them tried to run me off the road when they lost traction. Fortunately my truck is more capable and I managed to avoid them.

Wife and I are planning on a lot of trips into the mountains this summer. Hit up the ghost towns, mines, campgrounds, etc. that can't easily be gotten to in a car and do some hiking and what not.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.