Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

Chrome wheel suggestions

2K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  Nimbusgray 
#1 ·
Other than OEM, what chrome wheels are you guys using?

#2 ·

Attachments

#3 ·
If you use your RL as a truck and load it, consider the load ratings of the new wheels vs OEM wheels.

#4 ·
Thanks for the reminder, I like these but no fitment for us.

Attachments

#5 ·
I'll say this....I'm never buying any wheel that has an integrated hub cap/lug nut cover. I've got some nice wheels, but replacement caps don't exist and when one cap went missing, I was glad to find a single cap on ebay for the insane price of $50, plus another $15 for shipping. Also I've got one cap developing a crack where the Allen screw attaches it to the wheel, so I did a little work on the back of the cover, but I may still loose that one soon as well.

So my next set of wheels will definitely be showing of my nice, black chrome lug nuts!

#12 ·
#13 ·
Thank you all for the additional information and keep it coming please.

As for "no to chrome", I would agree, however when I bought my Ridge it already had the chrome bumper trim. I won't take it off because it would leave holes in the bumpers. I too am not a huge fan of putting chrome on every part that I can, but some down low will look appropriate.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.