Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

Slide-in camper?

7K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  TRacer 
#1 ·
I'm curious if there's anything out there like this for the RL:
http://www.fourwheelcampers.com/falcon.htm

Heck, that thing might even fit, but they don't list the RL in their "compatible trucks" list.

Yes, I searched this forum. All I found was one guy in Colorado that had a custom camper made and never responded to any questions. His unit was longer and taller than the one I found above.

#3 ·
Thanks!

Given the rather inept search engine on this forum, I was unable to find anyone who actually owns one of these for use with their RL. Do you happen to know of anyone that does?

#5 ·
I doubt it would fit - it overhangs the sides, and the sides of the Ridgeline are not level.

I suspect an in-bed camper for the Ridgeline would have to be a custom design.
:(

Chip H.

#6 ·
I doubt it would fit - it overhangs the sides, and the sides of the Ridgeline are not level.
Yep, that's the only part that looks suspect to me, too.

#7 ·
Just as a follow-up for anyone looking for the same as I...

I heard back from the Four Wheel Campers folks, and they say none of their units would fit due to the sloping side walls of the bed. They did refer me to a custom builder, which has a picture of an Avalanche with an in-bed camper on their site.

http://www.coyoterv.biz/default.html

Looks like custom is the only way you could go if this is what you're looking for. $15K is a bit steep, too...you could probably pick up a used Class C with a hitch for less than that. :act018:

#9 ·
I received a similar reply from FWC:

"Thanks for the e-mail. Unfortunately we don't have any plans of building a camper for those trucks. The camper tie downs will be a challenge, but the way the front of the truck bed tapers at an angle, makes fitting a camper just about impossible.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.