Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

How many miles do your 2006's have?

265K views 1K replies 576 participants last post by  joeynjennifer15 
#1 ·
I currently have 19,115 miles and i bought my truck November 2005. Wat are yours?

#982 ·
At 140k. Still running strong.

#984 ·
I currently have 204,500. Last month replaced water pump, timing:act035::act035: belt, spark plugs, and serpentine belt. This is the third of each of those items. Truck has been great over the last 6 1/2 years. I would buy my truck all over again. Just do all the scheduled maintenance when it's required. Hoping to get 300k. ??

#989 ·
154k. got it with 67k 4 yrs ago.
Got another RL, time to sell the old one.

#992 ·
Bought 2 weeks ago, 170,000! Had a front exhaust cover rattle, dealer fix $350.00. Had the typical forum reported radio lights issue, and removed radio /soldered the diode mentioned in other forums but did not fix issue. Dealer claims could not find the problem but it showed up fixed, and then has gone to intermittent issue. The lower switches
have never illuminated, will look into that forum fix with Radio Shack LEDs. otherwise no issues to report other than crappy expensive dealer service.

#999 ·
Depends on where you are, and what the market is like. I paid a bit more for the RTL a few weeks ago. Same year, similar mileage, different trim line. (cd changer, sun roof w/ visor)

Sounds like a reasonable price to me - but does it have the things you want? Sunroof? Trailer hitch? tires? roofrack? fog lights? The add-ons are not cheap to add after you buy the truck - try and find the truck with them already there.

#1,001 ·
Recently had mine done at about 80K. It wasn't the mileage that caused me to change but the length of time the old belt was in the vehicle. They replaced the belt, water pump and tensioner. Mine is 7 years old and the belt deteriorates with age even if the mileage is low. Thought it better safe than sorry.

Used an independent garage versus the dealership. Work was impeccable and about 250 below the dealer's estimate.

#1,002 ·
The official maintenance guide for the RL is the MM. The MM will not alert for the timing belt service until ~100k miles. There are NO notes in the OM about timing belt changes relative to age, only mileage. However, if you are in severe service conditions, the TB mileage is cut to 60k miles by a note in the OM. Again, no time interval is specified.

#1,003 ·
130,000 been in the shop twice. Once to get new tires and once to get the 100,000 tune up.

#1,004 ·
I bought a new Ridgeline in 2006. It got stolen.
So I replaced it with the same truck with 70,000 on it.
It runs like a new truck.
And we paid $14,000 for it.