2008 - Page 3 - Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums
     Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums
Go Back   Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums > ROC National Meet - "Ridge Run" > 2007 Ridge Run - St. Louis, MO

RidgelineOwnersClub.com is the premier Honda Ridgeline Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Notices

Old 01-12-2008, 09:38 AM   #21
T Mac
ROC Founder, Admin

Send a message via ICQ to T Mac Send a message via AIM to T Mac Send a message via MSN to T Mac Send a message via Yahoo to T Mac
Re: 2008

I can tell you this much...

It's still too early to name anything "official", but I am in negotiations with some important people in order to pull off something good for 2008. We are trying to nail that down now.

Why's it taking so long? Well, in the past I was able to pick a weekend, hotel and tell everyone we are ready to go. This year I want to do something even bigger/better and in order to pull that off, it requires more coordination with others.

I am trying for late June to avoid the extra degrees of July/August months. Not sure how lucky I'll be. DO NOT take that as gospel at this point. If I'm told June won't work, I'm taking whatever I can get. It will be worth it.

I can also tell you it's most likely that this will be a combo meet weekend with Element, Ridgeline, CR-V and Odyssey clubs together at a hotel and some separate events for each group to do.

I'll post more as soon as I know anything official enough to post it.
Advertisement

Old 01-12-2008, 09:46 AM   #22
Pizza Man
ROC Rank: 7k Comma Club
2006 RTL
Steel Blue / Gray

Would you care to mention the region where this MIGHT happen.

Good luck with the organization T Mac, this sounds like a major event.
Pizza Man is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-12-2008, 10:01 AM   #23
k757
The Spoolin' Moderator
2006 *Former Ridgeline Owner
Redrock Pearl / Beige

DAMN! I'll drive anywhere for this, I'll make it work

Me: Boss, Can I take two weeks off for a truck meet?
Boss: What?
Me: I need to feed my addiction....can I borrow some gas money?

k757 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-12-2008, 06:38 PM   #24
tscdc
ROC Rank: Freshman
2006 RTL
Redrock Pearl / Beige

Branson is my vote as well. Beautiful in the Ozarks and centrally located for many folks.
Any kind of food you can think of and lots of hotel choices and because there's so many in a small area, they're all good and competitively priced.

2006 Redrock Pearl RTL Beige interior w/ Sunroof/XM, OEM running boards, trailer package, splash guards, Sportwing side moldings, Airaid Intake, Sprint Booster, Bakflip bed cover, GE Nighthawk headlights, ROC stickers, Neoprene pads, Generator Depot electric jack, white lightning LED strip, and lots of love!
tscdc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums > ROC National Meet - "Ridge Run" > 2007 Ridge Run - St. Louis, MO

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.