Denver Area ROC - Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums
     Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums
Go Back   Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums > Honda Ridgeline Clubs and Gatherings > Rocky Mountain Ridgeline Owners

RidgelineOwnersClub.com is the premier Honda Ridgeline Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Notices

Old 05-22-2011, 11:11 AM   #1
remarkco
ROC Rank: Freshman
2007 RTS
Billet Silver / Gray

Denver Area ROC

Driving around the Denver area I usually see 1 or 2 RL's. It seems to me there a ton of beautiful places we could drive to, compare trucks, share ideas, and just shoot the breeze. I'm an avid but lousy golfer, maybe we get all get together play a nice course and of course have some laughs at the 19th hole. Let me know if anyone is interested.
remarkco is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-22-2011, 06:05 PM   #2
Sparkland
ROC Rank: 2k Comma Club
2008 *Former Ridgeline Owner
Dark Cherry Pearl

Re: Denver Area ROC

We just returned from Aspen and there were quite a few RL's along with a plethora of Subaru's.
Sparkland is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-28-2011, 09:49 PM   #3
Mocha Ridgeline
2011 RTL
Mocha Metallic

You may soon see another RL...just brought mine home Saturday. I see more and more of them all the time during my commute. I usually pass 3-4 during the day, and have noticed one other in the office parking lot. There are a few up here in the Evergreen-Conifer area as well. Guess I'll find out Thursday, how it performs in the snow. What do all of you who have had yours for awhile think?
Mocha Ridgeline is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-29-2011, 12:27 PM   #4
BIGGUY
ROC Rank: 1k Comma Club
2006 RTL
Steel Blue / Gray

Cool Re: Denver Area ROC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mocha Ridgeline View Post
What do all of you who have had yours for awhile think?
Welcome to the ROC Owned since "05" Have no complaints with RL operating in all weather conditions
Moonroof & Nav,Roof Rack,Running Boards,Backup Camera,Hitch,Rear Mud Guards & Lady Decals,Pin Stripes & Decals(Ridgeline Extreme,4X4, names & owners club,2006 MotorTrend),Air Deflector,Underseat Storeage,Dog Deck,Retrax Cover,Vent Visors,Dash Plate & Mat,Tube Hitch Step ,XM,DR & W/W Trim,Side Mouldings,Full size spare,Bull Bar,Door Seals & license plate frame(by 5S)

I took the road less traveled, now I don't know where the hell I am See ya at the top of the mountain
BIGGUY is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-02-2011, 08:41 AM   #5
the_haus
2007 RTX
Sterling Gray Metallic

yo whats up all! Love the idea of a denver ROC and I definitely see more and more of them driving on the road each day. Been in love with mine since I got it about 3 months ago! There's one guy I see driving on arapahoe rd every morning when I'm driving to work in a black RL with side steps no roof rack and tried to give him some props but got no love in return Keep an eye out for me too! silver RTX with big mickey thompson tires on and a bakflip no steps or racks but I'm workin on that
the_haus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-02-2011, 09:44 AM   #6
wa2be
ROC Rank: Sophomore
2006 RT
White / Beige

I commute from Castle Rock to the Tech Center (about 20 minutes) and I see lots of Ridgelines out there at the same time. There's one silver RL that I see almost daily. A few weeks back on my way home, as I exited I-25 and came to the stop light, I counted 3 other Ridgelines at the intersection at the same time as me.

It's definitely a popular vehicle here in Colorado. I've not seen nearly as many in recent travels to other parts of the country (Maryland and Oregon).
Romans 6:23
wa2be is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-12-2011, 07:12 PM   #7
RkyMntHigh
ROC Rank: Senior
2007 RTL
Aberdeen Green Metallic

What about us Shouthies? April and Baseball are right around the corner....

07 RTL SB/Navi
04 Acura TL 6 speed/Navi
1981 Kawasaki GPz550
RkyMntHigh is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-04-2012, 08:24 AM   #8
kab
2011 RTL
Polished Metal Metallic

I went out yesterday in the blizzard. Was fun laughing at all the "real" trucks obviously struggling until one of them tried to run me off the road when they lost traction. Fortunately my truck is more capable and I managed to avoid them.

Wife and I are planning on a lot of trips into the mountains this summer. Hit up the ghost towns, mines, campgrounds, etc. that can't easily be gotten to in a car and do some hiking and what not.
kab is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-12-2013, 06:46 PM   #9
Bigdaddydiesel63
2006 RTL
Alabaster Silver Metallic

I just bought an 06 RTL and I'm loving it! I love the mountains and I can't wait to see how it does in the mountains and the snow. I'm going skiing on Tuesday at A-basin and planning on taking Loveland pass. It's supposed to snow so it should be a good test run.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Bigdaddydiesel63 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums > Honda Ridgeline Clubs and Gatherings > Rocky Mountain Ridgeline Owners

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.