06 rt - Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums
     Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums
Go Back   Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums > Honda Ridgeline > Shoppin' and Test Drivin'

RidgelineOwnersClub.com is the premier Honda Ridgeline Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Notices

Old 03-19-2012, 08:34 PM   #1
bdykstra7
ROC Rank: Freshman
2006 RT
Billet Silver Metallic

06 rt

Hello all! New member here. I've been a long time Ridgeline fan, and finally test drove one and loved it. But im not sure about the deal. It's an 06 RT with 113K miles. Flawless interior and exterior. The dealer is asking for 14,400. what do you guys think?

Thank you!

b
bdykstra7 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-20-2012, 04:16 PM   #2
BIGGUY
ROC Rank: 1k Comma Club
2006 RTL
Steel Blue / Gray

Cool Re: 06 rt

Welcome to the ROC
Moonroof & Nav,Roof Rack,Running Boards,Backup Camera,Hitch,Rear Mud Guards & Lady Decals,Pin Stripes & Decals(Ridgeline Extreme,4X4, names & owners club,2006 MotorTrend),Air Deflector,Underseat Storeage,Dog Deck,Retrax Cover,Vent Visors,Dash Plate & Mat,Tube Hitch Step ,XM,DR & W/W Trim,Side Mouldings,Full size spare,Bull Bar,Door Seals & license plate frame(by 5S)

I took the road less traveled, now I don't know where the hell I am See ya at the top of the mountain
BIGGUY is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-20-2012, 06:28 PM   #3
Ourfarm09
ROC Rank: 4k Comma Club
2011 RTS
Bali Blue Pearl

Re: 06 rt

Welcome to the club...

14,400 for an 06 sounds a little on the high side to me.

AVS ventvisors, ROC decal,
Ourfarm09 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-20-2012, 07:58 PM   #4
groupset
ROC Rank: Junior
2006 RT
Billet Silver / Gray

I agree - too high for one with that many miles on it. No more than $12,500 if it truly is immaculate and comes with all service records; no more than $11,000 with no maintenance records or proof that at least the timing belt service has been done - 'cause you'll need to do that service immediately if you buy it.
groupset is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-21-2012, 05:05 PM   #5
rsuarez1982
ROC Rank: Freshman
2009 RT
Sterling Gray Metallic

Well, I paid $18500 for my Certified 09 RT with 71k miles. I agree with the AP on having all the records and of course a clean CarFax. That price does seem a bit high, though.

On a side note: I know 71k seems kind of high for an '09 (purchased 2/12) but it is the least in terms of overall usage of my 2 other Honda's. My '98 Accord was purchased in '00 with 63k (now 172k) and my '03 CR-V was purchased in '05 with 113k (now 174k) miles. So if you do the math, my RL is my best yet. I also pretty much drive like 8k miles a year so I'm happy.

Last edited by rsuarez1982; 03-21-2012 at 05:08 PM.
rsuarez1982 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums > Honda Ridgeline > Shoppin' and Test Drivin'

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.