Curious? - Page 2 - Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums
     Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums
Go Back   Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums > ROC Member Central > ROC "R of the Month"

RidgelineOwnersClub.com is the premier Honda Ridgeline Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Notices

Old 06-08-2008, 07:43 AM   #11
Pug
ROC Rank: 3k Comma Club
2006 RTL
Billet Silver / Gray

Re: Curious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoicesInMyHead View Post
Well... this section is still up, so anyone can start a poll in it... Why not do it? You don't even need a poll - maybe a thread asking for votes by a cutoff date would work, then count them up and see what happens.

I doubt anyone would complain, and maybe you'd get a lot of members nominating/voting for someone's truck!
Good point!

AND...

... this may be the ideal month to start.

With the International Meet in a couple weeks, there will be alot of members actually viewing others' RL's, right?
Not to say that "in person viewing" of a sweet-looking RL gives one an advantage over another one viewed in photos in a thread, but...

The time just seems right for it to, at least, "take-off" again.
Pug is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-08-2008, 07:53 AM   #12
Chefelvis
ROC Rank: Senior
2008 *Not a Ridgeline owner
Billet Silver / Gray

There's atleast a dozen, including my own Ridgeline, that should be winners. I guess the mods are too busy. Maybe we should have a poll.
Here
Chefelvis is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-14-2012, 02:43 PM   #13
dirtleg
ROC Rank: Freshman
2012 RT
Polished Metal Metallic

If Gansta Girl is still out there, I would really like to know the dia x width and offset dimensions of those XD wheels. I like that look for my 2012 RT. Thanks
dirtleg is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-24-2012, 06:10 PM   #14
dolphintales
2006 RTL
Nighthawk Black / Beige

Send a message via Yahoo to dolphintales

It's NightHawk. Sorry if my ex didnt represent my truck right.
thanks for the compliments.

2006 Honda Ridgeline RTL is named suitably "GANGSTA GIRL". She my Tom Boy! She sports: Black Weston Push Bar with 6in Fog Lights, Black Raptor Nerf Bars, Cold Air Intake, Truxxx 2in Lift, 20in XD Monster Wheels with 275/45 20 Cooper Zeon LTZ tires, K & N High Performance Air Filter and 35% Tinted Windows
dolphintales is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-11-2012, 11:31 PM   #15
Grixque
2008 RTL
Billet Silver Metallic

maybe rather than picking an RL of the month, this could just be a place for people to post pics of their RL for other people to see and/or talk about?
unless theres another spot like that on the forum
cuz like someone else already said, i really do enjoy seeing what other people do to their ridgelines

Last edited by Grixque; 09-11-2012 at 11:34 PM.
Grixque is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-27-2013, 07:16 PM   #16
Doyle
ROC Rank: Junior
2009 RT
Crystal Black Pearl

I agree, it would be nice for people just to post RL pics ,no matter what or who wins.
Advertisement

Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums > ROC Member Central > ROC "R of the Month"

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.