Do you know how fast you were going? - Page 12 - Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums
     Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums
Go Back   Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums > Honda Ridgeline Accessories, Care and Mods > Miscellaneous/General Honda Ridgeline Discussions

RidgelineOwnersClub.com is the premier Honda Ridgeline Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Notices

View Poll Results: Have you been caught speeding in your Ridgeline?
Yes - bagged, busted, flipped and toasted for speeding. 36 21.56%
Nope - cuz I have stealth. 131 78.44%
Voters: 167. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-21-2012, 01:07 PM   #111
Terracar
ROC Rank: Sophomore
2008 RTS
Formal Black

Re: Do you know how fast you were going?

Think in June/May got tagged for 78 in a 55. Cop was cool, short, sweet and to the point. None of the excess blah blah blah.

-Terracar
Terracar is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-21-2012, 02:18 PM   #112
Ourfarm09
ROC Rank: 4k Comma Club
2011 RTS
Bali Blue Pearl

Quote:
Originally Posted by k757 View Post
that's only 15 over on I-95
Yep, and double the speed limit, i.e, 50 in a 25 and you will go away in cuffs. Or your suppose to anyway.

AVS ventvisors, ROC decal,
Ourfarm09 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-21-2012, 04:26 PM   #113
speedlever
2008 RTS
Billet Silver Metallic

I got a performance award last December (2011). On a beautiful Sunday afternoon, no traffic and a 4 lane divided highway.. speed limit was 35 and I think he nailed me for 52 but reduced it to 45, iirc. I had my mind on what I was going to have for lunch, not what my speedometer was showing.

Fortunately, I had a clean record. I gave it to an attorney and for $45, he surprised me by getting it dismissed. No court costs or anything.

2006 Pilot EXL-RES in BSM
speedlever is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-22-2012, 07:06 AM   #114
PhotoMaster
ROC Rank: Sophomore
2008 RTS
Billet Silver Metallic

Have not been stopped in my RL and prior to that it's been 20+ years. Cruise control helps. But my all time favorite speeding ticket (favorite??) was a 45 in a 25 on a bicycle! Clifton NJ about 30 years ago, I was training for a race. I saw a squad car pull across the road in front of me, a couple blocks away, with his lights on. I thought something might be wrong at the intersection and slowed down. When I stopped I noticed the 2nd car behind me with it's lights on. To quote Homer Simpson, "Doh"! "Nuts!" If I had some donuts I wouldn't have gotten the ticket. I did go to court to fight it and at least got the points dropped. Still had the fine. I get teased about it frequently.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using AutoGuide.Com Free App
PhotoMaster is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums > Honda Ridgeline Accessories, Care and Mods > Miscellaneous/General Honda Ridgeline Discussions

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.