Thanksgiving in Auburn MA - Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums
     Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums
Go Back   Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums > Honda Ridgeline Clubs and Gatherings > Southeast Ridgeline Owners

RidgelineOwnersClub.com is the premier Honda Ridgeline Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Notices

Old 11-17-2012, 12:59 PM   #1
FLA-Vyk
ROC Rank: 1k Comma Club
2011 RTL
Mocha Metallic

Thanksgiving in Auburn MA

FLA-Vyk, 0n 20 Nov 2012 - 1:19p

Went to the movies to see "SkyFall"; the movie was very good, enjoyed it very much. There was a ending that I did not expect, will not say what it was because people may have not seen the movie and I know I hate being told and ending befor I see a movie. From there we did some local shopping for last minute item. Everyone have a great day.

FLA-Vyk, on 19 November 2012 - 08:21p

The kids and I spent the day at the north end of Boston; visiting Paul Revere House, Old North Church, Old State House, and walking around the historic streets and enjoying the area. From there we has a fantasitic supper at Cantina Italia. Later we enjoyed the Christmas light at Faniel Hall with adult Peppermint Latte. It does but one in the Christmas spirit.

FLA-Vyk, on 17 November 2012 - 02:11 PM, said:
Arrived in Auburn MA last night about 10:30p. It was a smooth flight from Jacksonville FL to Boston MA. The weather was 34 degrees and the was frost on the pumpkin this morning. It is great being here with Allen and Lisa. Iam lookinf forward to spending the week with them. I slept in till 0745a this morning; and my son and I were on the road doing grocery shopping by 0930a for several things that I like to eat and the last few things for Thanksgiving. The weather all this week is going to be sunny an 55 during the day. Everyone have a great weekend.

FLA-Vyk, on 16 November 2012 - 09:58 AM, said:
/>/>/> I will flying up to Boston this evening to Boston and spending next week with Allen (son) and Lisa (his wife). Looking forward to spending the week with them. Lisa's family, all live within 2 hours; will be joining us on Thursday for Thanksgiving. Everyone have a great holiday.
2011-Ridgeline RTL-Mocha, RETRAX Tonneau Cover, side boards, moon roof wind screen, window drip shields, roof rack, front-rear chrome trim kit, mud flaps, chrome mirror-door handles, and flip extender
1997-Jaguar XK8 Coupe, Red
1992-Jaguar XJS-V12, Diamond Blue
1972-Dodge Ram V8 pickup
1971-Triump TR-6, Dark Green
SOLD 2008-Honda-S2K-CR (#367 of 699), Apex Blue
SOLD 2009-Jaguar-XF, Azure Blue

Last edited by FLA-Vyk; 11-21-2012 at 12:23 PM.
FLA-Vyk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-27-2012, 03:10 PM   #2
FLA-Vyk
ROC Rank: 1k Comma Club
2011 RTL
Mocha Metallic

Re: Thanksgiving in Auburn MA

Finally able to rest at home; returned on Nov 24th. It is good to be back in FL, my house, and my bed. I had a good time visiting my son and his wife and hope that everyone one in ROC had a good Thanksgiving. I was back to work on Monday; will be glad to retire within the next 2 years. Have a great one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLA-Vyk View Post
FLA-Vyk, 0n 20 Nov 2012 - 1:19p

Went to the movies to see "SkyFall"; the movie was very good, enjoyed it very much. There was a ending that I did not expect, will not say what it was because people may have not seen the movie and I know I hate being told and ending befor I see a movie. From there we did some local shopping for last minute item. Everyone have a great day.

FLA-Vyk, on 19 November 2012 - 08:21p

The kids and I spent the day at the north end of Boston; visiting Paul Revere House, Old North Church, Old State House, and walking around the historic streets and enjoying the area. From there we has a fantasitic supper at Cantina Italia. Later we enjoyed the Christmas light at Faniel Hall with adult Peppermint Latte. It does but one in the Christmas spirit.

FLA-Vyk, on 17 November 2012 - 02:11 PM, said:
Arrived in Auburn MA last night about 10:30p. It was a smooth flight from Jacksonville FL to Boston MA. The weather was 34 degrees and the was frost on the pumpkin this morning. It is great being here with Allen and Lisa. Iam lookinf forward to spending the week with them. I slept in till 0745a this morning; and my son and I were on the road doing grocery shopping by 0930a for several things that I like to eat and the last few things for Thanksgiving. The weather all this week is going to be sunny an 55 during the day. Everyone have a great weekend.

FLA-Vyk, on 16 November 2012 - 09:58 AM, said:
/>/>/> I will flying up to Boston this evening to Boston and spending next week with Allen (son) and Lisa (his wife). Looking forward to spending the week with them. Lisa's family, all live within 2 hours; will be joining us on Thursday for Thanksgiving. Everyone have a great holiday.
2011-Ridgeline RTL-Mocha, RETRAX Tonneau Cover, side boards, moon roof wind screen, window drip shields, roof rack, front-rear chrome trim kit, mud flaps, chrome mirror-door handles, and flip extender
1997-Jaguar XK8 Coupe, Red
1992-Jaguar XJS-V12, Diamond Blue
1972-Dodge Ram V8 pickup
1971-Triump TR-6, Dark Green
SOLD 2008-Honda-S2K-CR (#367 of 699), Apex Blue
SOLD 2009-Jaguar-XF, Azure Blue
FLA-Vyk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums > Honda Ridgeline Clubs and Gatherings > Southeast Ridgeline Owners

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.