NFL talk - Page 18 - Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums
     Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums
Go Back   Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums > ROC Member Central > The Ridge - Off-Topic Discussions

RidgelineOwnersClub.com is the premier Honda Ridgeline Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Notices

Old 12-10-2012, 06:05 AM   #171
FTM1
ROC Rank: 2k Comma Club
2007 RTL
Dark Cherry Pearl

Location: Washington, DC & Southern Maryland Pax River Naval Air Station
Re: NFL talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-Dog7469 View Post
Hell of a game to watch indeed. ( and I was THERE )
Good win for the skins, but sadly they paid way too high of a price for this victory.
Every indication says that RG-III just play his last game of his rookie season.
MRI looks good don't know how leg will do this week I thought he snapped it for sure. I have not been to a game at that stadium yet Redskins have been bad & I dont get free tickets like the old days when they played in RFK. The girl I took to the prom her stepfather had season tickets & I would take her younger brother when the to the game when the stepfather did not go. I would know somebody that had season tickets or I would get a few tickets some how. Fed EX I have just been to the parking lot when they had Cadillac world Challenge. You could drive almost every car make& model around the set up cone courses of the stadium parking lot. This was BMW,Benz,Jag, Honda ect. in later years.
BED EXTENDER +BODY COLORED SIDE PROTECTERS 35% Tint 2 sides OEM Hood Air Deflector/ Covercraft model UV10938 HEATSHIELD/OEM Window Visors+Moonroof Visor+ Under-Seat Storage Tray/LRV ProTecta Heavy Weight Bed Mat #LV6968 /Wet Okole Hawaii Seat Covers
Honda Ridgeline Truck Utility with Crossover DriveAbility
2000 ACURA 3.2TL Navi NighthawkBlack Ebony
FTM1/ FRED
FTM1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-10-2012, 06:22 AM   #172
FTM1
2007 RTL
Dark Cherry Pearl

It was so sad that another tragic situation had to happen with NFL players this week. The cowboys player should not have bee driving his car early that mourning. I know a person gets killed by drunk driving all the time but you see this stupid stuff with NFL players all the time. They have car service for them but they do not use it. Mike Straham said many don't use it because the NFL or team would know they are out drinking/partying. I said they know who is out doing this or that or beating their wife or girlfriend.
BED EXTENDER +BODY COLORED SIDE PROTECTERS 35% Tint 2 sides OEM Hood Air Deflector/ Covercraft model UV10938 HEATSHIELD/OEM Window Visors+Moonroof Visor+ Under-Seat Storage Tray/LRV ProTecta Heavy Weight Bed Mat #LV6968 /Wet Okole Hawaii Seat Covers
FTM1/ FRED
Old 12-10-2012, 10:00 AM   #173
FTM1
2007 RTL
Dark Cherry Pearl

Ravens Breaking News Ravens coach has just fired the offensive coordinator Cam Cameron after yesterdays loss to Redskins & other recent loses.
He will be replaced by QB coach & former Colts head coach Jim Caldwell.
FTM1/ FRED
Old 12-10-2012, 10:01 AM   #174
IanRTL
ROC Rank: 6k Comma Club
2007 RTL
Nimbus Gray Metallic

It's a very sad day when the only AFC North team to win is the Brownies...
Westin chrome tube steps, AVS vent visors, AVS bug shield, blue LED interior switches, LED interior/exterior lights, Weathertech floor mats, Extang Trifecta soft tonneau cover, Pioneer AVH-P4400BH bypassed head unit, Metra Axxess ASWC, Jensen Carbon 65C components, Jensen Power 400 2ch bridged amp, 10" Boss Onyx shallow sub in custom behind-seat enclosure, FatMat sound deadening, Koolertron backup camera
IanRTL is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-11-2012, 04:40 PM   #175
K-Dog7469
ROC Rank: Senior
2007 RTS
Alabaster Silver Metallic

Quote:
Originally Posted by FTM1 View Post
Ravens Breaking News Ravens coach has just fired the offensive coordinator Cam Cameron after yesterdays loss to Redskins & other recent loses.
He will be replaced by QB coach & former Colts head coach Jim Caldwell.
This has me doing the happy dance ( and steeler fans are sad )

On the negative side two significant injuries coming out of the skins game.
LB Darnelle Ellerbe neck injury. No details. Could be career ending, could be nothing.
Offensice lineman Marshal Yanda, high ankle sprain. Season likely over.

And today corner Asa Jackson suspended for four games for susbstance abuse violation. We have 24 players on defense either hurt or on IR.
24 Just on defense and this jack wagon is messing with performance enhancing drugs.
Dork.

ASE master collision repair certified.
I-CAR Platinum structural certified.
K-Dog7469 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-26-2012, 10:53 AM   #176
FTM1
2007 RTL
Dark Cherry Pearl

Well Redskins have went on a winning streak leading up to week 17 of the season. We beat the Eagles Sunday to set in motion our biggest game of the season. A win this Sunday night & we will be in the Playoffs & NFC East DIV Champs
If we win will host a playoff game something we have not done in a longtime.
So all I can say is WE WANT DALLAS.
FTM1/ FRED
Old 12-26-2012, 04:12 PM   #177
K-Dog7469
2007 RTS
Alabaster Silver Metallic

Quote:
Originally Posted by FTM1 View Post
Well Redskins have went on a winning streak leading up to week 17 of the season. We beat the Eagles Sunday to set in motion our biggest game of the season. A win this Sunday night & we will be in the Playoffs & NFC East DIV Champs
If we win will host a playoff game something we have not done in a longtime.
So all I can say is WE WANT DALLAS.
That game got flexed to sunday night with very good reason.

That game is going to be intense.
Its a playoff game before the playoffs. Looser goes home winner plays next week.

That is going to be a GREAT game to watch and I dont care for either team !!

ASE master collision repair certified.
I-CAR Platinum structural certified.
K-Dog7469 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-27-2012, 05:54 PM   #178
CrowMagnumMan
2006 RTL
Steel Blue Metallic

I will be at FedEx, LL seats, Sunday night, watching the Skins/Boys live! Look for me! I will be the one with the Skins hat on! LOL! Looking forward to a great game! HTTR!
06 Steel Blue RTL/Nav - OEM fog lights, OEM hood deflector, OEM rear mudflaps, OEM all-weather Ridgeline front mats, OEM trunk mat, OEM 4.73 Nav. disc, 5S Dude's license plate frame/door sills, E&G grill, chrome pinstripes, Raptor 4" oval SS side steps, SportWing side protectors w/ Ridgeline badges, chrome hubcap skins, Weather Tech rear floor mats, AVS window visors, FastLane heavy duty bed mat, chrome door handles, tailgate handle, taillight covers, mirror covers, and side vent strips.
CrowMagnumMan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-27-2012, 09:35 PM   #179
John32070
ROC Rank: 1k Comma Club
2010 RTS
White / Beige

Send a message via Skype™ to John32070
Cool Re: NFL talk

I usually don't like the last week of the season because most of the playoff teams take the day off and don't play their stars and you can tell the rest of the team doesn't care either. This year however I'm not sure very many will be doing this.

The Texans need to win to keep it so they'll have home field and a week off next week.

Falcons need to win for same reason.

49ers and Patriots need to win to get week off and at least one home game.

The Colts, who are playing the Texans, I'm not so sure about. They are still in the playoffs regardless, but only thing would be if they lost they might drop from 5th to 6th seed. And of course, the Colts are notorious for playing it safe when they don't need to win. It would be interesting to see it play out so their playoff game is against the Broncos however.

Packers need to win in case 49ers fall to the Cardinals as I think the Packers would get the #2 spot in NFC (I think).

Broncos will be watching early games, if Patriots win they'll have to play to win over the Chiefs, but if Pats somehow lose, look for them to sit Manning.

I hate seeing the Cowboys getting more national exposure, but at least more people get to see them lose LOL.
John32070 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-27-2012, 09:50 PM   #180
Embo_9
ROC Rank: Junior
2010 RTL
Crystal Black Pearl

Cowboys!!!

: )

I know you all love to hate us.....but dang....this is not your typical cowboys team. The o-line is a shambles. The rb's have had issues all year. Bryant has a broken finger. The defense has been decimated compared to the starting 11 from game 1..... They're lucky to have a chance to get in.

BTW, the Redskins....well....it's time for the Boys to knock 'em out.

Former owner '06 Ridgeline RTL Redrock Pearl
'10 Ridgeline RTL Crystal Black
'06 VW Touareg Colorado Red
Embo_9 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums > ROC Member Central > The Ridge - Off-Topic Discussions

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.