LED Bulb Replacement Review: v-leds - Page 19 - Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums
     Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums
Go Back   Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums > Honda Ridgeline Accessories, Care and Mods > Accessories

RidgelineOwnersClub.com is the premier Honda Ridgeline Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Notices

Old 01-16-2013, 08:51 PM   #181
golf3sc
ROC Rank: Freshman
2008 RTL
Nimbus Gray Metallic

Re: LED Bulb Replacement Review: v-leds

I just did the interior lights and cargo lights with V-Leds. Super stoked. I did not do the SUPER bright onnes, but the step below. Still way brighter than stock.
golf3sc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-04-2013, 08:12 PM   #182
Spoot
2008 RTS
Formal Black

I just did the Amazon kit (the ones by
AGT AGT
). $25 + shipping.
very nice upgrade. I didn't put the plate ones in yet.

the front dome (festoon) were OK, but I think the ones in the $36 kit would be brighter..?
Current: '08 Black RTS / Bak-Flip / OE Hitch, Running boards, Auto-Dim rear-view/ Hunter bully bar / AVS hood & window deflectors / GrilleCraft grill / Muth blinker-mirrors / Wet Okole seat covers / LED interior mod / Sportwings molding w/RL emblem / Acura flip-key / Pop&Lock / Infinity 1031t tweets / Bazooka 8250 / iSimple Ipod adapter

Other toys: '98 Honda VTR1000F Superhawk - track / '02 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird - street / '05 Honda Zuma scooter
Spoot is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-05-2013, 07:58 AM   #183
Drewbacca
2006 RT
White / Beige

All i can say about VLED.....go with them!! shipped fast and very easy to install...i replaced my backup bulbs and also the license plate bulbs...look great!!
Drewbacca is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums > Honda Ridgeline Accessories, Care and Mods > Accessories

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.