LOOKING TO UPGRADE YOUR BRAKES? Discounts Inside! Hawk, EBC, Powerslot and more! - Page 9 - Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums
     Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums
Go Back   Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums > Honda Ridgeline Accessories, Care and Mods > Tires, Wheels and Suspensions

//-->
RidgelineOwnersClub.com is the premier Honda Ridgeline Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Notices

Old 01-11-2013, 12:03 PM   #81
Billy@AutoCustoms.com
Site Sponsor
2012 RTL
Sterling Gray Metallic

Re: LOOKING TO UPGRADE YOUR BRAKES? Discounts Inside! Hawk, EBC, Powerslot and more!

TGIF Bump!

PM US FOR "ROC" FORUM DISCOUNTS!
Or Give Us A Call Today At 1-888-274-3308

Follow Us On Facebook!
Facebook - AutoCustoms | Facebook - BuyBrakes.com
Billy@AutoCustoms.com is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-17-2013, 11:33 AM   #82
Billy@AutoCustoms.com
Site Sponsor
2012 RTL
Sterling Gray Metallic

Re: LOOKING TO UPGRADE YOUR BRAKES? Discounts Inside! Hawk, EBC, Powerslot and more!

All PMs have been returned. Looking to upgrade the brakes on your vehicle, send us a PM today to get some suggestions for your everyday usage.

Follow Us On Facebook!
Old 02-09-2013, 09:08 PM   #83
isokdude
ROC Rank: Freshman
2011 RTL
Crystal Black Pearl

i only got 36k on 2011 RTL but i tow trailer and my trailer got no brakes..so the pads now not feeling so strong..any advice?
isokdude is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-11-2013, 07:27 AM   #84
Billy@AutoCustoms.com
Site Sponsor
2012 RTL
Sterling Gray Metallic

Quote:
Originally Posted by isokdude View Post
i only got 36k on 2011 RTL but i tow trailer and my trailer got no brakes..so the pads now not feeling so strong..any advice?
If your rotors are still good, you can get them turned and install some new Hawk LTS Brake Pads for better stopping power. Personally, I like to replace my rotors with my brake pads. If you want to upgrade the rotors, I always recommend PowerSlot, very high quality rotors with high warp resistance. PM on the way! Thanks!

We Recommend For Your Application:
PowerSlot CRYO Rotors - Best for Resisting Rotor Warping*

PowerSlot Rotors - Good*

Hawk LTS Brake Pads - Best for Light to Medium Duty Trucks/ Occasional Towing*

Follow Us On Facebook!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums > Honda Ridgeline Accessories, Care and Mods > Tires, Wheels and Suspensions

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.