Thieves!! - Page 2 - Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums
     Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums
Go Back   Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums > ROC Member Central > The Ridge - Off-Topic Discussions

RidgelineOwnersClub.com is the premier Honda Ridgeline Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Notices

Old 02-04-2013, 03:02 PM   #11
illicit
ROC Rank: Freshman
2007 RTS
White / Beige

Re: Thieves!!

Hehe I agree. If they were going for the converter, joke IS on them! Idiots. The guy was as dumb as me! =). So does this mean I'd have to install a whole new exhaust?
illicit is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-04-2013, 03:05 PM   #12
Rockwood
ROC Rank: Senior
2006 *Former Ridgeline Owner
Billet Silver / Gray

They'll be back
Just put a straight section of pipe in doubt you'll hear any difference!
Rockwood is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-04-2013, 03:16 PM   #13
illicit
2007 RTS
White / Beige

I'd love for my Ridgeline to sit on them the next time they crawl under haha. Damn... I needed a vehicle to go to work. Not only did they screw me out of money I didn't have to use but also my vacation time... I hope they get sick. 500 hundred dollars deductible =(.
Old 02-04-2013, 04:22 PM   #14
Oddjob
ROC Rank: 1k Comma Club
2009 RTL
Bali Blue Pearl

Check your lease. Any language of release of liability in the parking lot? Did you have renters insurance? If you take it to a dealer I'm sure the cost to replace what is missing will cost more than $500. But, having a straight piece of pipe slipped in will survice a whole lot cheaper.
2006 & 09 RTL w/o Nav. Motto: "Be not drunk with wine." EPH5:18 As I spent 10years in a BATU.
RETIRED March 2011
Oddjob is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-04-2013, 04:28 PM   #15
Sparkland
ROC Rank: 2k Comma Club
2008 *Former Ridgeline Owner
Dark Cherry Pearl

Thats horrible but not uncommon these days. These kind of people are scum and should be punished. Maybe you could run over him while he under the truck--ha, ha. Sorry for being so mean but I could not resist.

Sparkland is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-04-2013, 04:35 PM   #16
AG87BlkLX
ROC Rank: 1k Comma Club
2006 RT
Nighthawk Black / Beige

Stupid thief stole the wrong thing...go figure. If you suck at being a thief what's your next career choice?
AG87BlkLX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-04-2013, 05:02 PM   #17
OldNorske
ROC Rank: Senior
2006 RTL
White / Beige

Quote:
Originally Posted by AG87BlkLX View Post
Stupid thief stole the wrong thing...go figure. If you suck at being a thief what's your next career choice?
Bubba's bitch in the big house.
OldNorske is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-04-2013, 05:29 PM   #18
illicit
2007 RTS
White / Beige

Wow I love all your comments. HILARIOUS. I'm feeling much better about this horrible situation. One of my buddies had this happen to him recently, too. He says crack heads gotta eat =).

What sucks is I do not have renter's insurance and I believe our apartment complex is horrible and will be responsible for nothing. I read a review about this place recently and I believe it. Cars get hit a lot. I'm also very disappointed at how the ladies in the office handled the situation. They told me to go in to take a look at the surveillance but when I was able to go in, the lady had to go and the other ladies there didn't know how to use their software... wow. Had to write a not so friendly but civilized letter to the main office.
Old 02-04-2013, 06:02 PM   #19
Rocco
2006 RTL
Billet Silver Metallic

I dont know the price of the piece you need, but i did find an Gibson 314000 Single Exhaust*on Amazon.com. Its priced at 314.00. If it was me I might perform a stakeout as well. Could be fun! Just refrain if you catch them. If you call the cops they MAY step up and patrol a little more. Hope you catch these scum bags! Good kuck brother.
Rocco is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-04-2013, 06:46 PM   #20
rr2030
ROC Rank: Sophomore
2010 RTL
White/Grey

Quote:
Originally Posted by illicit View Post
I'd love for my Ridgeline to sit on them the next time they crawl under haha. Damn... I needed a vehicle to go to work. Not only did they screw me out of money I didn't have to use but also my vacation time... I hope they get sick. 500 hundred dollars deductible =(.
Never mind

Last edited by rr2030; 02-04-2013 at 06:48 PM. Reason: removed my evil suggestion for if they return
rr2030 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums > ROC Member Central > The Ridge - Off-Topic Discussions

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.