Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

What I did to my Ridgeline today....

45K views 228 replies 110 participants last post by  WesM 
#1 ·
Hey guys, this works on my Jeep forum figure see if it catches on here.
The idea is to post what you did you your Ridgeline today or a few days ago.

Post pics if you can....Enjoy:act030:

Today I replaced the washer pump with a new oem one. (By the way, the ones I've seen online to order did not have the correct electrical connections for my 06 RTL...even though all the catalogs said it was correct) Had to go to the dealership and pick one up ($40)
Easy install...the wife is happy, she can spray her windows off.
Now I can focus on my Wrangler TJ:act035:

What did you do today?

#2 ·
Actually, there are tons of topics on what folks have done. But I like the idea of putting it under one category.

I was also hoping for a Honda dealership rating sticky, where dealerships across the country (or world) are given so many stars for service/sales. They have that on an acuramdx forum.

#5 ·
I didn't do anything other than driving to work. This sounds too facebookish for me to share. No wonder I don't have and never will have a fecesbook account.:act024:

#10 ·
I guess this works more with Jeeps since we tend to be working/customizing all the time.
You get a lot of post of good idea, write ups and mods.
It's not really for you to put up: I went to the store...pick'ed up kids etc.
You're really supposed to post when you "did something to your Ridgeline", replaced the breaks, installed aftermarket speakers, NEW WHEELS! etc.....Otherwise I agree it's a little facebookish.

#11 ·
I changed my oil and transmission fluid today...well yesterday at this point. Have a power steering reservoir but topped it off and it was fine. Weird how a tiny bit of fluid difference will cause a whine. Maybe next time reservoir. 100k a month or two away. Yay, such a nice truck.

#14 ·
I let the truck sit in the garage overnight. Before church I went out and checked the tire pressures; bumped all 4 to 35 psi. Then we went to church in the Prius to save on that gas !!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

#15 ·
Checked and adjusted the tire pressure, it was low. Went to church, Lowe's, Walmart, Taco Bell and the car wash.

#19 ·
Had oil changed.

Fixed glovebox damper that oil changer ripped out of socket while trying to sell me unneeded cabin filter. :(

Changed air filter.

Thought about washing filthy engine but decided to wait until tomorrow. I went to a few offroad dust bowls in the last couple of months and it looks like 1935 Oklahoma in there!

KeS

#21 ·
I went back out to the garage and lowered the tire pressures to 34 based on what I've read on this forum.

#23 ·
*****shakes his head***** I think the intent was a running list of mods people have done so that others new to the forum or otherwise can go to one spot and see what's out there. The point is NOT to turn this into a twitter section

@elkhunter went to the store and work today. Also stopped to fill up on gas. Might have passed gas while I pumped it!! Oops! ;) lol

Gag me

#24 ·
Replaced the factory wipers with a good set of Bosch Winter Blades as today was the first snowfall my RL as seen. I also bought one of those brush-less snow removal extension soft rubber-like squeegee blades so not to scratch the finish hen removing snow should the truck be left out in a snowstorm.

#35 ·
Replaced the factory wipers with a good set of Bosch Winter Blades as today was the first snowfall my RL as seen.
I usually buy the cheap wipers but I went with $30.00/piece Bosch's about 4 months ago and they're already streaking! I've had cheapo Anco's last several years. Live and learn. Ten bucks per SET from here on out. LOL

My Ridge has been in the garage awaiting a decent snowfall so I can test out my 255/70/17 General Grabber AT2s! Can't freakin' wait!!! :act035:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.