Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

Taillights

4K views 20 replies 12 participants last post by  quantummechanic 
#1 ·
Really wanting to swap out the taillights on my 08 RTL to something newer. I like the look of smoked out taillights. Whats the best way of going about this? Found these but not quit sure about the quality.

#20 ·
I have the sames tail light, good for the price......

#6 ·
I love the look of the '09 and newer OEM's as they are all red instead of my '07s with the red & amber!

Not sure what the 2012 sports look like, but they gotta look beter than my '07

jonesbb630, please don't take this personal, but I despise Altezza aftermarket lights. Seen tooooo many on Civics, and find them sooo yesterday! :act047:

But I fully understand it's what you like that matters more than what I think! :act035:

#10 ·
jonesbb630, please don't take this personal, but I despise Altezza aftermarket lights. Seen tooooo many on Civics, and find them sooo yesterday! :act047:

But I fully understand it's what you like that matters more than what I think! :act035:[/QUOTE]

Your opinion is respected. However, the OP was asking about smoke tail lights and I responded to him. I suppose you haven't noticed that I was not asking for your opinion. Or do you have any other suggestions about what the OP is looking for? Having said that, I was sceptical about getting these at first but gave them a try. I hear you about the Civic thing but at least they're not clear chrome looking. My RL is Black and was looking for a more Black out look. I have a 2010 Canadian VP with the Sport Grill and 2012 Sport 18" Wheels. But since it was not a real Sport, I felt I had to come up with something different than the real Sport Tails. I have to also admitt that there is something I despise about your RL also, but I was brought-up that if you don't have something nice to say, don't say it, so I won't. Besides, you did not ask me if I liked your RL:act043:

#11 ·
^ now be nice..

By the way, what is a Ridgeline VP?

#12 · (Edited)
In Canada, our RL trims are a bit different.

EX-L W. Navi (most expensive) Changed to Touring in 2012.
EX-L W/O Navi, (no longer exist since 2012.)
Sport (came out in 2012)
VP (almost like the US RTS)
DX (least expensive) Like the RT in the USA.

For more info. check www.Honda.ca

And I was trying to be nice to the OP.

J

#13 ·
Well now you have my permission to tell me what you don't like about my RL.

Is it the driver?? :act024:

#16 ·
Well it can't be the driver cause I don't know him. LOL... Well if I tell you what I don't like about your RL, everyone here will want to know what I don't like about theirs.LOL... If you didn't live so far on the other side of the country, I would invite you over for a beer :act035: and have a laugh about it. What the heck, I'll give you a hint. It blinds me. So there's my opinion and hope your good with it.

Cheers

J

#19 ·
I can recall that in the 60's, the Beaumont was the Canadian version of the Chevelle. Proabably was silly back then, but those babies are sure collectible now.

Anyway, thanks for the clarification..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.