Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

Decal Order Question

2K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  25 Year Honda Owner 
#1 ·
I have been trying to order a ROC decal since I joined the Club last month using the link on the merchandise page. I select chrome then add to cart; it takes me directly to Paypal (I have been using Paypal for several years now). When I try to send money, there is no Recipient’s E-mail address; I have tried some of the addresses that I thought it might be they did not work. I also get the same thing using the view cart button. It was suggested that I PM a couple of people but have gotten no response. Any help will be greatly appreciated!!:confused:

G
#2 ·
ahp6585 said:
I have been trying to order a ROC decal since I joined the Club last month using the link on the merchandise page. I select chrome then add to cart; it takes me directly to Paypal (I have been using Paypal for several years now). When I try to send money, there is no Recipient’s E-mail address; I have tried some of the addresses that I thought it might be they did not work. I also get the same thing using the view cart button. It was suggested that I PM a couple of people but have gotten no response. Any help will be greatly appreciated!!:confused:
That's odd. I just went to the form and I got in right away. What comes up for you??

#4 ·
I have not tried to order anything for several months due to problems with the site. I just tried, and was finally able to order my decal. My problems were probably associated with my antiquated dial up. No dsl or cable available in the area. :)

#5 ·
Thanks All!!:) I thought the link was bad, I found out what the problem was, using XP I didn't have the Site Control set to trusted. Once I changed that it worked just as it should, I hate to miss a chance to dumb myself at least once a week :eek:
Thanks again and have a SUPER day:)

#6 ·
ahp6585 said:
Thanks All!!:) I thought the link was bad, I found out what the problem was, using XP I didn't have the Site Control set to trusted. Once I changed that it worked just as it should, I hate to miss a chance to dumb myself at least once a week :eek:
Thanks again and have a SUPER day:)
Since hurricanes wiped out all the LA beach cams, send us some pics of the beach some time.:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.