Plasti dipped my grill - Page 7 - Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums
     Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums
Go Back   Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums > Honda Ridgeline Accessories, Care and Mods > Exterior

RidgelineOwnersClub.com is the premier Honda Ridgeline Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Notices

Old 05-12-2012, 05:34 AM   #61
chrismarko
ROC Rank: Junior
2013 SPORT
Crystal Black Pearl

Re: Plasti dipped my grill

been a few months, few thousand miles and a few washes......so far holding up on my daily
westin bull bar-westin off road lights-8000k hid headlights and foglights-nerf bars-westin window vents-k&N drop in-viper remote start/alarm-truxxx/traxda lift kit-dominator hitch step-rugged liner tonneau cover-2x10 alpine type s subs-alpine type s components-alpine type s coaxials-atrend sub box-pioneer p5200dvd head unit-metra axxess-alpine 500w monobloc amp-alpine 300w 4 channel amp-pioneer gexp90xm sat tuner
chrismarko is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-12-2012, 09:01 AM   #62
laserguy
ROC Rank: 5k Comma Club
2006 RTL
Other

Any photoshop users here? I would like to see how the rear bumper in black would look like, there is a recessed line on the bumper cover where the cut can be made.

Any ideas and suggestions or opinions about the rear bumper?
laserguy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-12-2012, 09:18 AM   #63
StotheG
ROC Rank: Junior
2006 RTL
Billet Silver Metallic

Quote:
Originally Posted by laserguy View Post
Any photoshop users here? I would like to see how the rear bumper in black would look like, there is a recessed line on the bumper cover where the cut can be made.

Any ideas and suggestions or opinions about the rear bumper?
Laser, I've thought about doing the rear bumper, but I'm not sure how well it will hold up. It peels so easy off of paint, I'd be interested to see how well it would hold up on the bumper.

Plasti-Dipped Alloy OEM wheels/Honda emblems, Alpine CDA 9886, JL Audio Stealthbox w/Alpine MRP M500, 4 JL Audio TR525-CXi w/Alpine MRP F300, Go Rhino 36" Hitch Step, Westin Hood Deflector, HID Blue Headlight Tint, Elemmat bed liner set, OEM Roof Rack
StotheG is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-12-2012, 11:24 AM   #64
Norcali_bali
ROC Rank: Sophomore
2009 RTS
Bali Blue Pearl

The plastidip on my oem chrome grill and wheels have held up pretty well. Would you be thinking of doing the entire rear bumper cover or just the key colored area below the plastic steps? If it's on the steps too it should hold up pretty well with enough layers. When I redipped my wheels it took a bit of effort to tear my it all away...
Norcali_bali is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-13-2012, 06:12 PM   #65
DeuceRon
ROC Rank: 1k Comma Club
2011 RTL
Dark Cherry Pearl

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrismarko View Post
been a few months, few thousand miles and a few washes......so far holding up on my daily
That's good to know. I think I'll give it a shot on my winter stock wheels. At least it'll protect them from the salt and road grime.

2011 Ridgeline RTL Nav - Dark Cherry - OEM hood shield, OEM roof rack, Husky floor mats, S5 Dude's custom sills and plate frame, bed graphics, Truxedo cover, vent visors, Raptor stainless tubes, Dee Zee mat, Infinity Reference dash tweets, Sportwings, OEM rear seat mat, 20" TSW Vortex Wheels and Nitto NT 404 Tires, Rampage LED tailgate bar, Stainless bull bar

2007 Lexus RX350
2008 Roush 427R Mustang
1932 Ford Deuce Coupe (sold)
1997 Corvette
DeuceRon is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-20-2012, 09:46 AM   #66
swede5022
ROC Rank: Freshman
2007 RTL
Alabaster Silver Metallic

looks good
swede5022 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-20-2012, 02:48 PM   #67
RidgeDawg88
ROC Rank: Senior
2008 RTL
Nimbus Gray Metallic

My plasti-dipped grille and wheeler have also held up very well. No chips at all. I'm happy with it.

08 RTL

"You havenít really failed, because you havenít really tried to succeed. So donít credit yourself as a failure. Youíre worse than that." -Bill Franklin
RidgeDawg88 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums > Honda Ridgeline Accessories, Care and Mods > Exterior

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.