Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

FS: OEM Leather Interior Grey Front & Back

4K views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  DogBoneRTL 
#1 · (Edited)
***Gone. Someone else got to them before I could.***

So I'm trying to gage interest in a Complete set of OEM Leather Seats in perfect condition. They are the grey seats with the perforated centers. A local junk yard has a set sitting inside a totaled truck which I can get for what I think is a good price. If I were to take these out and sell them on here, is there anyone interested in buying them and what would you be willing to pay? Keep in mind shipping will probably be about $100-$150. If we can come to an agreement I'll go get them this weekend and ship them on Monday.

I think $800 is a fair asking price for these, but please tell me if I'm wrong.

Sorry no pictures, but from what I can tell they are flawless and look brand new.

#2 ·
Re: Gaging Intrest: OEM Leather Interior Grey Front & Back

So I'm trying to gage interest in a Complete set of OEM Leather Seats in perfect condition. They are the grey seats with the perforated centers. A local junk yard has a set sitting inside a totaled truck which I can get for what I think is a good price. If I were to take these out and sell them on here, is there anyone interested in buying them and what would you be willing to pay? Keep in mind shipping will probably be about $100-$150. If we can come to an agreement I'll go get them this weekend and ship them on Monday.

I think $800 is a fair asking price for these, but please tell me if I'm wrong.

Sorry no pictures, but from what I can tell they are flawless and look brand new.
If they were tan/beige, I'd be interested. Are you going to sell the entire seat, or just the "skins" ?

#4 ·

If they were tan/beige, I'd be interested. Are you going to sell the entire seat, or just the "skins" ?

I was just going to take the entire seat our and ship them as is.

#6 ·

DogBone, we are going to have to put you on Lets Make A Deal!
BTW, Thanks for the intake and spacer. I love it.
Keep those Deals coming...

Great, I'm glad you like it. Sorry I forgot to put the Helix in the first box. I did the same thing when I sold my Bull bar and forgot to put the wires in the box. :act060:

#8 ·

So they are the power seats? What kind of Condition? Maybe you can rob other parts off the truck also. Where are you located?
thats what i was thinking, i need the plug that goes in the "in bed trunk" and i need that compartment that goes under the radio. let me know if you can get those parts and at what price (you can just slip the plug in you pocket :p)

#10 ·

I have a power drivers seat only so what are we talking effort-wise to use these?

Is it feasable to get the passenger side to work?
the passenger side doesnt have power seats...... i think???:act060:

#12 ·

Dogbone,
How are the driver's seat rails? I'd be interested in that!
Mitch

#13 ·

Dogbone,
How are the driver's seat rails? I'd be interested in that!
Mitch
I would assume they are in good shape. Most of the cabin is in pretty decent shape.

#16 · (Edited)
The seats are no longer available. Apparently someone came by and got them. They do however have the OEM navigation and radio available if anyone is interested in it. I think I'll be able to get it out of the truck this evening and sell it for $750ish (depending on my final cost). Hit me up if your interested. If no one wants it' I'm going to put it up on eBay. The guy assures me everything works and he'll make sure no one gets it before this evening.

I'll make a new post this evening once I have everything in my possession with an exact price. I just wanted to give those of you following this post first dibs.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.