Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

Honda Ridgeline Owners Manual Online

12K views 19 replies 8 participants last post by  lakedude 
#1 ·
Honda Ridgeline Owner's Manual

Here's a link to download the Honda Ridgeline Owner's Manual directly from Honda to your computer as a PDF file.
The manual is 324 pages.

It should help to answer some of the good questions that the Honda Ridgeline Owners club members have.
It's also nice to have it right on your computer!

https://techinfo.honda.com/rjanisis/pubs/om/31SJC6/31SJC602.pdf

truckfan

#3 ·
Alfer,

The HONDA RIDGELINE SERVICE MANUAL is what I'm currently (It's now 4:30 am Christmas eve) trying to locate online.
I know it must exist and the Honda Ridgeline Owners Club members deserve to be able to download it directly from the Honda web site (HINT).
With the number of members we have somebody will find it online someplace (SEE HINT).

If any of you have friends who are Honda service people maybe you could get them to provide (using whatever legal means possible) a website link that the Honda Ridgeline Owners Club members could use to download the service manual.
Or maybe you are a Honda service person yourself who is also a Ridgeline Owners Club member and will take pity on the rest of us and give us the website link to the Ridgeline service manual which definitely has to exist.

You'd think that Honda would willingly provide such a link to the Honda Ridgeline Owners Club members as we are helping them to sell lots of Ridgelines by word of mouth and our very positive writings here on Ridgeline Owners Club web site.

If any of you have successfully found the HONDA RIDGELINE SERVICE MANUAL online, please put the link to the downloadable file or alternatively online service manual for the rest of the Ridgeline Owners Club members.

I'll keep researching and will post the link to the HONDA RIDGELINE SERVICE MANUAL if I find it first.
Please see my previous post of the HONDA RIDGELINE OWNERS MANUAL link.

Thanks to all.

truckfan

#4 ·
That "Preliminary Owners Manual" says use gas with octane 86 or above but the Owners Manual I got with my Ridgeline says 87 or above. So be careful with the preliminary version.

#5 ·
truckfan said:
Alfer,

The HONDA RIDGELINE SERVICE MANUAL is what I'm currently (It's now 4:30 am Christmas eve) trying to locate online.
I know it must exist and the Honda Ridgeline Owners Club members deserve to be able to download it directly from the Honda web site (HINT).
With the number of members we have somebody will find it online someplace (SEE HINT).

If any of you have friends who are Honda service people maybe you could get them to provide (using whatever legal means possible) a website link that the Honda Ridgeline Owners Club members could use to download the service manual.
Or maybe you are a Honda service person yourself who is also a Ridgeline Owners Club member and will take pity on the rest of us and give us the website link to the Ridgeline service manual which definitely has to exist.

You'd think that Honda would willingly provide such a link to the Honda Ridgeline Owners Club members as we are helping them to sell lots of Ridgelines by word of mouth and our very positive writings here on Ridgeline Owners Club web site.

If any of you have successfully found the HONDA RIDGELINE SERVICE MANUAL online, please put the link to the downloadable file or alternatively online service manual for the rest of the Ridgeline Owners Club members.

I'll keep researching and will post the link to the HONDA RIDGELINE SERVICE MANUAL if I find it first.
Please see my previous post of the HONDA RIDGELINE OWNERS MANUAL link.

Thanks to all.

truckfan
Having just spent $30k on your truck, I think you should be able to do what I did and spend another $70 on the service manual. Scroll to the bottom of this link.

#6 ·
Lingered_I said:
Having just spent $30k on your truck, I think you should be able to do what I did and spend another $70 on the service manual. Scroll to the bottom of this link.

Lingered_I

If I spend that much money to buy a Ridgeline, then the service manual should be included for free.
Why should I have to spend more to get what should have been included to begin with?

Yes, it's exactly what Ford, Chevy, GM & Chrysler have been doing for years.
It's time for a change and a "we're not going to take it any more" attitude.
It's called developing good will & Honda should consider doing it for their Ridgeline.
I have no problem with them not providing service manuals for their autos.
But with the Ridgeline we're talking about a truck.
Owners need to know service details with their trucks.
If you're out in the middle of nowhere and your Ridgeline stops working it would be nice to have a service manual with you (physically or in your computer) to help you out.

I've got a great idea, why not include the service manual in the NAV?
Are you listening Honda?

truckfan

#7 ·
Please show me a Ford authorized resource for free service manuals.
The best I have found is this where you have to buy a subscription to obtain anything other than regular owners manuals.

If all the motor manufacturers were to suddenly start giving away service manuals for free, what would the likes of Haynes and all the other publishers do?

#8 ·
I have the paper Service Manual and it's a real tome. It's punched for a 3-ring binder but that would have to be a huge binder to fit it into. I'm considering cutting it up so I can make it more managable but at $70 I'm hesitating. I would have much preffered a CDROM version. I find it much easier to find stuff in an ebook and I don't make a mess of it with dirty fingers. The laptop keyboard cleans up much easier and I always have it with me when working on the truck. I'm tempted to scan the darn thing into a pdf file but that would be like one of the labors of Hercules. It would take forever.:eek:

#9 · (Edited)
Honda Ridgeline Owner's Manual

Here's a link to download the Honda Ridgeline Owner's Manual directly from Honda to your computer as a PDF file.
The manual is 324 pages.

It should help to answer some of the good questions that the Honda Ridgeline Owners club members have.
It's also nice to have it right on your computer!

https://techinfo.honda.com/********/pubs/om/31SJC6/31SJC602.pdf

truckfan
That link does not seem to work anymore. I went to techinfo and searched manually and found this (hope it works):

https://techinfo.honda.com/********/pubs/om/AJC080/AJC0808OM.pdf

Crud, looks like mine does not work either. Try this: https://techinfo.honda.com

OK that works. Follow the link to techinfo and scroll down to "owners manuals" then pick a year and a model....

#11 ·
Wow, this thread is old! I wonder why owners manuals are so guarded? I know the obvious answers, but it would be nice in the electronic age that the dealership gives you a CD-ROM of your owners manual.

Just went to the website quoted in this thread and it was a PITA. I was hoping to simply download the manual, but they've set it up with so many links it's virtually impossible...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.