Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

Honda Ridgeline Service Manual Online

94K views 33 replies 27 participants last post by  iconeo 
#1 ·
The HONDA RIDGELINE SERVICE MANUAL is what I'm currently (It's now 4:30 am Christmas eve) trying to locate online.
I know it must exist and the Honda Ridgeline Owners Club members deserve to be able to download it directly from the Honda web site (HINT).
With the number of members we have somebody will find it online someplace (SEE HINT).

If any of you have friends who are Honda service people maybe you could get them to provide (using whatever legal means possible) a website link that the Honda Ridgeline Owners Club members could use to download the service manual.
Or maybe you are a Honda service person yourself who is also a Ridgeline Owners Club member and will take pity on the rest of us and give us the website link to the Ridgeline service manual which definitely has to exist.

You'd think that Honda would willingly provide such a link to the Honda Ridgeline Owners Club members as we are helping them to sell lots of Ridgelines by word of mouth and our very positive writings here on Ridgeline Owners Club web site.

If any of you have successfully found the HONDA RIDGELINE SERVICE MANUAL online, please put the link to the downloadable file or alternatively online service manual for the rest of the Ridgeline Owners Club members.

I'll keep researching and will post the link to the HONDA RIDGELINE SERVICE MANUAL if I find it first.
Please see my previous post of a link to download the HONDA RIDGELINE OWNERS MANUAL.

Thanks to all.

truckfan

See less See more
#9 ·
It is on CDrom for that price - there are sales on ebay for the same cd for $5.99.

#10 ·
Did you have it? The reason I`m asking because I bought it..
It`s useless. Just a bunch of pdfs with no way to search for what you need, and way incomplete. I`m talking about this one. Don`t buy it, it`s crap.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370269297894&viewitem=

Im wondering if that $15 version any better.

I don`t want to buy paper manual, I have 30 different manuals on CD/DVD and love the way you can find exactly what you looking for in 10 seconds.

#12 ·
search ebay and save your search. I bought my hard copy there, used, but didn't need new since it was going to put to work.

I also bought a disc off ebay for $5.99 and it is the same. I was able to save it to my computer as well. It was not protected.:act035:

#14 ·
Don't look any that I bought from? Is their Manual for the 2010? Has that year changed much? I know rims, grill, fog lights are different. You may want to look into that since yours is a 2010?

I just when back and looked mine up on my ebay and
The ebayer seller I purchased from is no longer a registered user. I wonder why?:rolleyes:

#20 ·
Thanks for the info. People were asking for the service manual, but the owners manual is good to have in .pdf format as well, its much easier to search and find what you need that way. How much oil does the RL hold again? Ctrl + F and search for capacities, there it is on page 394, 4.5 quarts, and it only took me five seconds to find.

If you own an 07 or 09 simply change the above link to find your owner's manual, i.e.
/AJC070/AJC0707OM.pdf
/AJC090/AJC0909OM.pdf

Unfortunately I couldn't figure out the URL for 2006, 2010 (my year), 2011, or 2012. I'm sure that the 2009 manual is close enough though, since that was the first year of the refresh. If anyone could figure out the URL for the future manuals that would be good, we could see if the 2013 owner's manual is up there yet, get a heads up on the new changes :)

#18 ·
#19 ·
The Bishko are very good.. easy to jump around and image quality is good. That's especially important if you are looking at wiring diagrams.

#22 ·
Thanks, I did not know about this site. They may have told me about this at the dealership, but if so I'd forgot.

You can sign up for electronic bill pay through this site. No more mailing in the monthly payment for me...

Also, I checked the link for the owner's manual of the 2012 models, and it ain't posted yet. I was hoping to get a heads up on what changes resulted in the increased fuel economy :)

#26 ·
The only legitimate SM disk available that is also fairly cheap, is the one put out by autobooksbishko.com
I got one when first got my RL and still use it on occasion. But later got a manual on ebay for $60 that was in excellent condition. The disk is handy for reference, but while working on your vehicle there is nothing like a real manual in hand.

#28 ·
I spent my money on tradebit.com for a 2011 rtl manual and got screwed!!!! You do NOT download the manual, you download a link to use the manual ONLINE ONLY!!!! The online manual is FULL of bugs/non displayable pages, lousy navigation, etc.
I do NOT see where their service is of any use as you cannot save a copy of the manual to your local computer!
STUPID for car repair!

Where did you get the manual to use LOCALLY on your computer? Certainly NOT from the link.

#31 ·
@pomonabill221 - Could you provide a link to the product you purchased?

Tradebit does not create the products we sell, as we are just a selling platform. The products are created by our 30,000+ merchants.

With that said, if a product is significantly not as describe we can look into it and/or remove the items/merchant. We can also provide you with a refund if the product was not correct.

Tradebit was acquired recently, and has new management in place.

If you have any questions or product issues, please do contact us at support@tradebit.com and we'd love to help you out!

Thanks!
Clayton @Tradebit

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.